X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • max'swife92305
    Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 15

    urget work problems!!!

    i cant sleep... i've been up all night tossing and turning... i work at taco bell full time i also am in school full time as well.... well 2 days ago i made one of the most STUPIDEST decision ever!... i decided with my coworkers to drink while being at work.. EVERY1 except the manager was drinking eventually the manager found out because one of them was drunk.. were all under age... the district manager is coming in to speak to us personally... now because of that 8 people might lose their jobs... i feel horrible n guilty and i know everything has consequences soo i kinda deserve it in a way? right?
    [FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Even the the most tempting rose has thorns.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • CHANDLERS WISH
    • Mar 2008
    • 22440

    And everyone in life makes mistakes... Harder with you have other infulences happening around you, and then there is youth against you, piers, lots........

    All I can say to you is, not much you can do.. Be honest if 8 weren't involved, if they were then you all are involved....

    Apologise, ask that they not mention if when asking for a reference because you have no intention of following the crowd ( or, being a leader for that matter ), you want to succeed in life... please take that into consideration...

    That's all you can do.

    CW
    PUT A LITTLE [B]'LIKE'[/B] IN MY SOUL!

    Comment

    • Hopeless Dork
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 4255

      I think you may have a shot at keeping your job. Sending a district manager to speak to you sounds like you guys might just get the lecture of a lifetime. In most cases they would have fired a person on the spot for drinking on the job... the whole crew drinking puts them in a dilemma of having to retrain and hire a whole crew by the next day and they KNOW that would be too hard.

      Expect a heavy mark on your record so much so though that if you do one itty bitty thing they don't like in the future they'd have cause to fire you on the spot.

      All you can do is appologise, all you can do is tell them you wanted so much not to be an outcast from your team and used poor judgement to try to belong. It wasn't worth risking your job and you will never do that again.
      Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

      Comment

      • Guest

        I'm pretty sure the DM is going to cash all of you. Might as well start looking for a new job.

        I'd leave your stint at Taco Bell OFF your resume.

        I did that once....I lost my job for drinking on the job when I was 18....no worries...we all do not so smart stuff when we're young and invincible.

        Comment

        or

        Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

        Join our weekly newsletter and get the latest thought-provoking bold research and fearless conversations about sex - plus exclusive product giveaways - delivered to your inbox.

        Latest Activity

        Collapse

        • Reply to What is the implant (nexplanon) like?

          I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...

          09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567
        • Reply to Women - not climaxing

          Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...

          09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR
        • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

          Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...

          09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567
        • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

          Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...

          09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR
        • Birth Control Thoughts

          How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

          09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        • Birth Control Thoughts

          How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

          09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
        • Women - not climaxing

          Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...

          09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
        Working...