Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gift for Him

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift for Him

ok i don't know where to post this but anyway here is the thing .. my bf's bday is soon and i do'nt know what to get him so i thought i can make him a cake but then i need something with it and i don't know what so help!!
    "Nothing is impossible, if your heart is willing" ☺ ..

• well i guess the first thing is knowing how long you've been together.
    Krystal

Comment

• yes and then??

Comment

• I'm asking how long you have been together. also are you more of the sweet gift giver or practical. I like to mix it up myself. I've given my boyfriend everything from framed posters of tigers, a season of his favorite tv show to a pocket watch engraved with a special msg, sending him to go paintballing with the boys and throwing him a suprise 30th birthday part. Now things like the posters were for more in the early days and the more expensive and bigger gifts have been more in the recent yrs. Its all really paying attention to what he likes. Does he have hobbies? Does he collect anything? what does he like. Alot of girls take the easy way out and get them things like a watch. Only you will know the best gift for him because you are the one that knows him best
        Krystal

Comment

• Greet him wearing a ribbon and bow (and nothing else).

Comment

• ok Kally what u said is really nice i mean i really like it but let me break it down to u so u can feel me and help me .. ok we have been together for like 6 monthes and since then he brings me gifts as so do i .. ok i brought him so far a key chain with my letter on it and also i got him a Manchester United T-shirt cos he loves it so i thought to bring him something special for his birthday cos i was thinking to get him like a tie or something but then every1 can give it to him .. so i decided to get him an ipod but i believe that i don't have that much money to buy but if i am out of thoughts i will mange it .. so i came up with the idea of cooking him a lovely nice cake and so i thought i can get him something simple as well but i don't know what to choose so thats where i thought of coming here to my lovely people

Comment

• How about his fave cologne? Or a new pair of kicks? Adidas JS 3 Tongues are pretty hot...
              The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Comment

• what are his hobbies? what kind of music/movies/TV does he like? does he have pets? just think about things like that and it should be easy to think of something to get him.

if he has a favorite band, buy him a shirt of them. or a bootleg CD, or a live DVD, something like that.

you could go to a nice restaurant or something and treat him to his favorite dinner. or just cook it for him at home. little things like that always mean more. i've always been a fan of spoiling my guy though, haha.
                [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][/FONT]
                [CENTER]I've got to be direct
                If I'm off please correct
                You're standing on my neck....[/CENTER]

Comment

• looooooooooooooooooooooooooolz ok i got that ..well see this is what i was saying that i will cook 4 him a nice cake but i need somthing else with it ..

Comment

• OMG people i really need ur help i have no idea what to get to him ..

Comment

• A wristwatch
                      Worrying is Mental Punishment. Quit worrying over what you cannot control

Comment

• A shirt and tie if he works in d corporate world

Comment

• A game he likes if he Is the gaming type! A t shirt and jeans

Comment

• LOOOOL thank people 4 the things it really helped me .. so i thought to get him a wristwatch .. do u know like what is the best kind?? i mean i would take for him a ESPRIT but if u have anykind please do tell

Comment

• Ok, My man and I were unofficial on the first birthday I celebrated with him. I got him 6 framed tiger posters (he loves tigers), and 3 of the disney movies he hasn't been able to find because they were no long being made. For Christmas (using this just as gift ideas). We'd been together 7 months. I got him a guitar, then I got my brother to airbrush a tiger on it for him. I also got him apair of redwing boots, a ring and a blown glass heart that said I love you. Valentines day, was the pocket watch that said "sometimes forever just isn't long enough". His birthday this past yr I sent him, my brothers and his brother to play paintball. Its something he used to do and has wanted to do again. I paid for it all, after that he arrived at his surprise bday part where I gave him a tshirt and a watch. Making him dinner or a cake wouldnt really be special for me because I cook for him everyday. Just really follow your heart. Make him the cake, i'm sure he'll love it. On top of that, get him something you know he would like. Colgne, shirts, tie, watch. anything. go into a store and just walk, i'm sure something will catch your eye and you'll think, hmmmmm he would love that. none of us can tell you what to get him because we dont know him. some men like jewlery, some dont. Some men like sports, some dont.
                              Krystal

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
                              • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                              • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                              • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                              • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                              Working...
                              X