Would you give someone a second chance - in a relationship, friendship, family relations?
Why yes? Why not?
What would make you decide to give or not to give someone a second chance?
I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...
Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...
Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...
Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...
How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...
How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...
Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...
Comment