Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my boyfriend pushes me away

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my boyfriend pushes me away

Hi!I'm 25 and I'm unhappy how things between us go right now.My boyfriend and me are dating for 2 years now.Since almost a year we are living together.Things went well between us untill 1month ago.He always comes home later than he used too.I know he's with his buddies drinking.That's okay but it was almost every day.I don't mind it once or twice a week.I don't think he's cheating because I can call him and he picks up and I hear his friends in the back.He said all this would stop when he's on vacation.He said we'd do stuff together and have lots of sex.Now almost 2 weeks a passed and we had sex once.Ok,I had my period but anyways.now all he does is sit in front of his computer all day.He only gets up to eat or go to the bathroom.when I try to sex him up he pushes me away.He says he is not in the mood.He wants time alone.I try to talk to him but he seems so annoyed when he sees me.He told me he loves me but why does he want to go out or just stay at home and do kinky stuff.I feel like an idiot and that I'm not turning him on at all.Ifeel like I didn't have to take days off from work at all.I just sit in the bedroom and try not to let this hurt me so much.

Uhhh, that feelt good letting it out.

• sounds like to me he's wanting to move on. going out all the time drinking. I can see him doing this but not everyday. I hate to say it but I would honestly thing about what you want from him and talk. Just be prepared that this may give him his chance to end things. It just seems like to me he wants to leave but doesnt know how
    Krystal

Comment

• He hasn't been drinking for a while.Wich is good.I don't know if he wants to end things.He has mentioned he wants to marry me and that he really loves me.I think sometimes I do too much.I really love him and I never felt like this before.It would really break my heart if he would leave me.

Comment

• Originally posted by beautiful View Post
        now all he does is sit in front of his computer all day.He only gets up to eat or go to the bathroom.when I try to sex him up he pushes me away.He says he is not in the mood.He wants time alone.
        Sounds like he's depressed about something. Has anything bad happened to him recently? Problems at work?

Comment

• It's only a month ago that things went wrong, and in-between that naturally you had your periods so you can't count the non sex there.

What is he looking at on the computer?

Are you seriously being in-secure?

Do you make a big deel about the sex whereby he doesn't want to, instead of it being spontaneous and fun.

Are you compatible sexually?

Do you go out? Or, is it that you stay home and play the wife and he still likes having that bachelor feeling because he's not married.

Re-evaluate the first year to the second year. Most times the answer is right in-front of you.

Most times when girlfriend and boyfriend live together, it's too soon and mostly, women tend to automatically become their mothers, tending to housework, cooking, cleaning, expecting the man to be home, etc, etc, acting like a wife. This is the last thing a guy wants who is not married, he still wants the girlfriend and the understanding of this, the fun and the excitement not a Mother figure or Wife.

And, if you don't go out, start doing so. Don't lose your independence because you have a man living with you, you need to have a life outside of this and he needs to see that your independent not dependent on him.

CW
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
          • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
          • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
          • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
          • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
          Working...
          X