Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are boyfriends supposed to;

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are boyfriends supposed to;

swill there gf's with their drink for no reason and find it histerical.
    an wind u up till u cry? =|

• I actually have no idea what you said but him laughing till you cry is bad... I would run!
    "When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us."
    Helen Keller

Comment

• Childish...

Disrespectful..

And, anyone who continues an antic until the other person crys, means you were constantly saying "stop" and he didn't, I assume he just kept laughing and doing it and I'd also guess that he didn't care when you cried.

Time to call him an ex-boyfriend.

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I'm not sure what you mean either. What's swill? In any event, the fact that he did it until you cry is just mean. I bet if you did something until he got angry that he'd be ****ed. I wouldn't say to call him an ex boyfriend. I think that's a little extreme. Talk to him about it. If he ever does it again then that's when I would call it quits. Guys are immature and sometimes they just don't get it.
        "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

Comment

• Swilling a drink I have heard of, although it's not the correct terminology is when you swirling a straw around in a drink and then flicking it in the face of someone, from the straw.

Comment

• No, would be my answer to your question. Sounds immature and mean, IMO you should make it crystal clear you are NOT putting up with that type of thing...

Comment

• I think you already know the answer to that, would you do stupid to make him cry then laugh??
              “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” - William Arthur Ward

Comment

• yes they are supposed to - if they are immature jerk!!!!

Comment

• thanx for the replies.

im deffo not breaking up with him.
                  ive bin with him for 2 years.
                  an i love him sooooooooooooo much.

i tell him hes immature but like you sed thexmrs they dont get it that they r immature.
                  an i no wen i tell him it goes in one ear an out the other coz he never seems to listen to me.

i just cant believe he poured his drink all over me soaked my pyjamas right through to my underwear and all my bed! for no reason.
                  and then he was just laughin his head off, i was soooo ****ed off. askin him why he did it an he just laughed an then he poured it all over himself to try make me feel betta obviously didnt tho coz none of it made any sense!!

wish hed grow up you know... hes nerly 19

Comment

• Well then I am confused, cause it hurt you but you will stay because 2 years is 2 years and yay love is love and immaturity is immaturity so that's all you wanted to know he's a jerk, young and immature.

Yessum.

Now throwing it over himself after you never mentioned, if you can't laugh at that, as like throwing food fights, or strawberry and cream I mean I would have jumped him having realised he was stirring and thought it was funny..

See how it's your story verses the story?

It was in the love of fun totally different in the way we replied....

Stories really nead to be told in reality as it pans out including the ending lol.

CW

Comment

• i suppose but i still think hes very immature and needs to grow up.
                      like he wil bite my cheeks ded hard coz he finks its cute but it hurts an wen i ask him to stop he wont stop.
                      lik ive told him over an over to stop doing it completely coz it really hurts an he just wont listen.
                      i dont fink its fair on me if he tells me to stop doing something to him i WILL stop!

Comment

• Well that's a fair call...

See if we say no it is no, if we say stop it is stop so you put this down to immaturity and he's 19 and needs to grow up

Seems nothing you say though sinks in, he finds it all funny and that's it, and when he saw you cry he did it to himself to compensate to say "it's alright".. I don't think he knows how to show his feelings truth, be known.

It's like he is a jerk in a nice way, tries to laugh it off by using himself but really just sees kids being kids, not relationship.

Maybe this is what you have to teach him, your not kids mucking around your his girlfriend and there are emotions. This is a hard thing for guys of any age to get, emotions of a woman.

CW

Comment

• i didnt realise he was only 18, then he's not really immature, he is 18!

Comment

• IMO...

Normally I'm not so bold as I don't want to steer someone down the wrong path... buuuuut I say drop him! Your not his toy to poke and humiliate until you cry, he doesn't respect you enought to stop after you say stop again and again? No way, he doesn't want a girfriend he wants someone to pick on and laught at...you're not that someone.

Comment

• Darlin you may not think so but 18 is young. He may or may not be immature but he is certainly a jerk. Tell him good bye forever. He doesn't respect you, he doesn't care if he hurts you and he doesn't understand NO.
                              Tell him good bye and no looking back.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
                              • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                              • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                              • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                              • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                              Working...
                              X