X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gem467
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 1

    Difficult situation

    looking to talk to KMonte85, is it ok to send a private message to you? And how?
  • Agony_Aunt
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 655

    You have to have a certain number of posts before you can send private messages.
    [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][I][U][COLOR="red"]Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.[/COLOR][/U][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

    Comment

    • Guest

      I believe the magic number is thirty. You might be able to send a Visitor Message (Ithink thats what they are called) to get KMonte85's attention.

      I wish I could be more help.

      Comment

      • WildChild
        Banned
        • Sep 2008
        • 14142

        Actually you have to have 33 posts to PM. You can VM her and if need be request that she delete your message after she has read it.

        Comment

        • WildChild
          Banned
          • Sep 2008
          • 14142

          Why not make a thread, as everyone else does? There are many good people here and you may be surprised at the input you get.

          Comment

          • KMonte85
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 3303

            Hi Gem - I'm here if you want to talk, but you will need to post 33 times as others have said if you want to do a private messages.

            Not sure if what's going on needs to stay private, but I would say you might want to take WildChild's advice and make a thread about whatever it is you would like to talk about. Otherwise, hit up the other threads and get posting so you can send me a private message! 33 is EASY to get to!

            Comment

            • rcoreyus
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2007
              • 4369

              It is possible the poster has some personal knowledge about someone on the board that they would like to discuss. We may think we are anonymous, but we aren't really if anyone goes looking.

              Comment

              • KMonte85
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 3303

                That's kinda what I was wondering myself, corey... I know for a fact that many friends who know me in the flesh, would figure out who I was here on WH - username alone gives me away.

                Anyhoo...

                Comment

                • AntiWrinkle
                  Junior Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 1

                  i was wondering too

                  Comment

                  • rcoreyus
                    Veteran Member
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 4369

                    You could offer a throw-away email address for each that could be used to initiate contact .

                    Comment

                    or

                    Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

                    Join our weekly newsletter and get the latest thought-provoking bold research and fearless conversations about sex - plus exclusive product giveaways - delivered to your inbox.

                    Latest Activity

                    Collapse

                    • Reply to What is the implant (nexplanon) like?

                      I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...

                      09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567
                    • Reply to Women - not climaxing

                      Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...

                      09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR
                    • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

                      Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...

                      09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567
                    • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

                      Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...

                      09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR
                    • Birth Control Thoughts

                      How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

                      09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    • Birth Control Thoughts

                      How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

                      09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
                    • Women - not climaxing

                      Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...

                      09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
                    Working...