What should I do? I need to avoid these situations.
-
help
I don't know what to do anymore - I've had a really tough year. My ex used my friend he never met to get revenge on me after I e-mailed his online gf, I had a situation between her and another guy, a mutual friend wasnt freinds with her anymore from years ago and she recently told me what that ex- mutual friend is like now, my brother told a bunch lies about what she said behind my back, and now a friend she never even met him has turned against me for a small reason. Im really not a bad person i just got involved in many situations with bad people. And now this friend whos been there for me which I was in doubt about trusting wants to take a break from me.
What should I do? I need to avoid these situations. -
I am guessing that you are young ?
Part of Growing up and Maturing is realizing what to say, when to say it, whether or not to say it ( or actions or reacting to things ).
We all make and made mistakes, the key is to Learn from them so that they do not happen again or have negative repercussions.
What happened in the past with your Ex, should from now on Stay in the Past. It's not your Friends job to Tell off your Ex , Though it is Admirable that they care enough about you to defend you or try to fight your " Battles " for you.
Though you did Not " Start" this in the true sense, you did in a way by telling stuff in the First place. Learn to Let go, and that means Really let go. The past is gone and only your Future should concern you.
Explain to your friend that you appreciate the wanting to help by defending you or by Stepping up for you. But you wish them to just let it go and to please not act in or on your behalf anymore.
As for your Ex and his new G/F or any of his Friends or Family. Just let this ride, have No Contact with any of them. If they are Mutual friends, explain that you are willing to remain friends on the Condition that the Ex is not mentioned.
This can be done in a Mature and Respectful and Loving way, By Just smiling and saying " I choose not to live in the Negative of the Past and wish to live for a Happy and Tranquil Future. I do hope he finds happiness in his life and I am no longer part of it, neither the Good or the Bad "
Say that with meaning !!
Mean it and repeat it as many times as it takes to make it the Truth to you and others.
Then live One Day at a Time and make those the Days you are in Now.
Comment
-
Ex's are ex's for a reason.
Gossip to "friends" creates havoc and people retaliate...
Your thread is very confusing however, I will just tell you to respect what you had in a relationship and if it wasn't good learn from it and don't go down that path again...
Keep your thoughts to yourself of someone...
Don't try the "I'll get you plan" it always bites you in the bum...
Don't gossip about your present or past relation...If you gossip about your present, especially where sex is concerned, the person you tell, a female will forget you and dream about it and go for it...
If you gossip about your present, he will find out.
See what I am saying?
CWPUT A LITTLE [B]'LIKE'[/B] IN MY SOUL!Comment
Get The Newsletter
Latest Activity
-
I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...
09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567 -
Reply to Women - not climaxing
Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...
09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR -
Reply to Birth Control Thoughts
Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...
09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567 -
Reply to Birth Control Thoughts
Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...
09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR -
How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...
09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
Latest Topics
-
How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...
09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567 -
Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...
09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
Comment