Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need advice plz help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice plz help

If my bf says he needs space how much do I give him is there a thing as too much space os there a limit I need advice

• space means

Comment

• I had surgery on my ankle a week and a hf ago I'm not supposed to drive for another 2 weeks and he told me to go home for a couple days cuz he needs space

Comment

• ????

Comment

• Wow.. He sounds like he is is being pretty rude to you.. Have you asked him why ? I think we need more details..

Comment

• Wow.. He sounds like he is is being pretty rude to you.. Have you asked him why ? I think we need more details..
            he shud be supporting u

Comment

• Our relationship has beeb a little rocky I have had a bad relationship in the past and I guess I talk ******************************** to him because of it but we r ok now we talked about everything everything ud better then ever

Comment

• Glad everything is back to normal! Take care of yourselves and your ankle.

Comment

• Thankyou very much my stitches come out Monday a little nervous I never had stitches so idk if its goin ro be painful

Comment

• I once had a boyfriend who told me that he needs space and later on I found out he is not really into me anymore and he was just trying to be polite when he said he needs space but the truth is he really wants to break up with me.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                    • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                    • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                    • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
                      changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
                    Working...
                    X