Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One sided man boob

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One sided man boob

hey, just wondering whether girls would be turned on or off with man boob(s).

i have a ONE-SIDED real man boob, not the ones with 100% fat. I have been skinny all my life. i like being unique but just want to know whether my man boob will affect my relationship with girls.

• Are you saying you have an abnormality ?
    That one of your Breasts ( yes men have Breasts too ) is larger and more like a Woman's ?
    What has your Dr. said,have you been checked for Breast Cancer,Glandular Problems ( Yes men get Breast Cancer too ).

But asking a General Question like that from a Site that has Thousands of Women on it and even most likely Some Men with " Man Boobs ". Is kinda opening " Pandora's Box " for some very Weird comments .

So I will ask you this .
    Would you still Care or Worry or be Turned On or Off...
    By a Woman that only has one Breast, no Breasts because they had one or both or partials removed from Cancer and or an Abnormality in her Breasts ?

You question is intriguing, but my answer would be..

It depends on the Personalty, The Integrity, the Trust I have for the Person ( Man or Woman ) as to someone with One Breast could turn me on ..

Though you might want to Contact the Guinness World Records if your uniqueness is one that's not recorded as of yet ..

Comment

• Three years ago my GP said my body produce too much sex hormones after checking my testicles. I thought what he said was right because my body seems to have more hair around the body than say... my relatives.
      I dont think i am the first because I've read on the internet that german solders grew female breast on the left side of their body.

By the way, how do i delete this thread?

Comment

• You can ask an administrator if they'd help you delete this, but I have to say that you have come to the right place to ask a question like this. There have been some threads similar to this before and they always get informative and mature responses. I'd leave it up unless you have a really good reason. You might also do a search on this site for "moobs" and "man boobs".
        "Those sowing seed with tears
        Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• I personally like my husband's breasts(although they are not abnormal).
          There are plenty of women out there that will like you for you. Don't let other people put you down.
          Good luck with your post, at least people are viewing it. Not so much for mine.

Comment

• If you are already skinny (low body-fat) then the only way you'll ever see that lump of breast tissue disappear is through surgery(very simple, safe, but relatively expensive surgery) this is the only way. Do NOT buy any kind of miracle cure, it will NOT work.

When I was overweight I has a flabby chest. In all honesty I've never heard a women say they find man boobs attractive, though some will overlook them while others will find them an instant deal-breaker.
            No matter how objective we try to be, we all see through our own eyes...

Comment

• Threads actually can not be deleted on this Forum. Our FAQ rules clearly explain that but also, it is a good question and as you can note OP you are getting some good replies...
              PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• WOW.... I've never heard of anything like this before, I know girls can have one boob bigger than another, never heard of guys having them. Learn something new everyday on the internet.

Maybe it would be sexy, kinda hard to say until I actually encountered something like that. I know guys really like to have their nipples sucked on, one BF even had orgasm when I did.

Comment

• Lisa, the condition is called gynecomastia. It usually affects both nipples but can just affect one in some instances such as this. On very lean or skinny men (men with low body-fat) it may be more or less obvious depending on the size of/amount of breast tissue.
                  No matter how objective we try to be, we all see through our own eyes...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                  • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                  • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                  • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                  • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
                    changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
                  Working...
                  X