Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know your spouse/partner's celebrity crush?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know your spouse/partner's celebrity crush?

I know of three celebs my hubby has a crush on. Natalie Portman, Nelly Furtado and Chiquinquira Delgado. I bet he occasionally fantasizes over them. If you their crushes does it matter to you?
    It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

• My husband isn't really into celebs, though I imagine that he's fond of various actresses that frequent the shows we watch - we both like Natalie Dormer for instance

Most of my celeb crushes are from soap operas, so he has no idea who any of them are. I guess ignorance is bliss :P
    <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• My husband has more than a few crushes on clebs I have no problem with it. He even tells me little crushes he has on friends. Still have no problem with it.

Comment

• I don't know if BF has any crushes or who they might be and I couldn't care less. I find secret RL crushes much more interesting.

(btw I agree with your hubs on one of those Elena - Nelly Furtado is smokin.' I'd get with her in a hot second.)
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• I'm pretty sure my SO has a crush on Nicholas cage! He's given up denying it when he suggests we watch another nc film.
          “...choose to believe in your own myth
          your own glamour
          your own spell
          a young woman who does this
          (even if she is just pretending)
          has everything....”
          ― Francesca Lia Block, How to (Un)cage a Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
            I don't know if BF has any crushes or who they might be and I couldn't care less. I find secret RL crushes much more interesting.

(btw I agree with your hubs on one of those Elena - Nelly Furtado is smokin.' I'd get with her in a hot second.)
            Real life crushes are more interesting but they can be the most volatile and dangerous. Jen you only want Nelly Furtado because of that Portuguese booty and I guess you're not a fan of Natalie Portman.
            It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Comment

• I have idea if my SO has any celebrity crushes or RL ones and like Jen I don't care. I however have this thing for Joaquin Phoenix.....never had a celebrity crush before but after watching the movie "Her" I'm hooked......

I do not like Natalie Portman one tiny little bit!

Comment

• I think Natalie's pretty but she doesn't have quite enough going on for me. And yes, Nelly Furtado's booty is ....incredible lol. And btw volatile and dangerous is hot!
                [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• My other half and I talk about crushes on other people quite a lot - real and celeb, i find it interesting! We also talk about his "man crushes" (Justin Timberlake) and my "girl crushes" (Megan Fox). It's something we laugh about together!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderCat View Post
                    My other half and I talk about crushes on other people quite a lot - real and celeb, i find it interesting! We also talk about his "man crushes" (Justin Timberlake) and my "girl crushes" (Megan Fox). It's something we laugh about together!
                    Justin Timberlake???

OK...I admit I didn't see that one coming!! LOL!!!

I dated for a time Nancy Wilson from the band Heart.

Ann Wilson at the time had just began to gain a LOT of weight.

Man of Action

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

Yesterday, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
                    • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                    • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                    • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                    • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                    Working...
                    X