Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help a guy out

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help a guy out

I'm dating a girl that is moving away we agreed to hang out for the summer. She has become cold and distant and when we hook up it's on her terms. I fell in love with her ( she doesn't feel the same) and told her. She does txt me with sweet things when she wants to hook up and I fall for it. This is the first girl I instantly fell in love with and I'm 40 wtf!!! Help what should I do

• I'm just going to spitball here, so bear with me. She's probably being a bit distant towards you because she still enjoys your company, but doesn't have the same strong feelings as you've expressed. She will be leaving soon anyway, so there is no sense in prolonging this situation. If it hurts you to only be with her on her terms and for her not to feel as strongly for you as you do for her, it would be best for you to move on before you get even more involved and/or hurt.

Comment

• It unfortunately sounds a little bit one sided. She is probably pushing you away because she knows she's leaving and doesn't want to get her heart all tangled up now. But she is also having her cake and eating it by the sounds of things. You are going to get really hurt if you don't crate a bit of distance yourself. I'm always sorry to hear of one-sided strong feelingS xxx You'll get through it, I promise you.
      A healthy outside starts from the inside!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
      • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
      • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
      • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
      • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
        changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
      Working...
      X