-
sugadoll
Help please!
My b/f and I got into an argument and he told me that I am being very pushy and it's scaring him. He told me that he wants us to date and see where the relationship goes and that he's not ready for marriage right now. I asked him if he would forgive me and he said yes and that he doesn't hold grudges. He told me that he's not mad at me but very disappointed. He said that I'm acting psychotic and that I have him running. I told him I was sorry and I would try not to be pushy. He said you told me this the last time. I asked him if he would give me another chance and he said "I'll try". He said he doesn't think it's going to change and I said what if it does and he said then i'm gone and i said well what if it doesn't happen again and he said well great. I told him that I feel insecure and he said he's told me over and over that I don't need to feel insecure I have no reason to and that he's told me this over and over. I asked him if we could get past this and he said "I'll try" and I asked him if he would give me another chance and he said "I'll try". Does this mean yes or no about giving me another chance? -
Also, I think that "I'll try" means "I'll try". But it's up to him what kind of effort he puts into trying to keep your relationship together. Keep in mind that he's already told you that he thinks you both should date out and he doesn't think things will change. You can't make someone feel something that they don't.Comment
-
[quote=sugadoll;32992]My b/f and I got into an argument and he told me that I am being very pushy and it's scaring him. He told me that he wants us to date and see where the relationship goes and that he's not ready for marriage right now.
Yes, it means that he has feelings for you, as he didn't say seeya later that's it.
But what ever the in-security is, "fear" perhaps of losing him from the sounds of it, or anyone, thing, is causing a lot of stress on him and he has tried as you have said, to make you not feel that in-security.
Go with the "flow" of the relationship, enjoy it, feel it and don't look ahead of what is ahead. If we knew what outcomes were, it wouldn't be a journey.
So if he's happy to be in a realtionship with you but just wants it to go down the "happy" path of a relationship, no going back, no going forward just "NOW".... And, you have a great relationship, go with "NOW" and enjoy... Let go of that fear and stay in the now.
You both will be happy.
Stay in that blissful state of " oh i love him, i want to marry him, he's it, creates a lot of emotions, jealousy, questions, " do you love me " all sorts and that can scare a man of. So then, you may run out of chances.....
Just be happy if you love him, that he's there and "chill" a bit instead of trying to reach the future with him.
Best of luck...PUT A LITTLE [B]'LIKE'[/B] IN MY SOUL!Comment
Get The Newsletter
Latest Activity
-
I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...
09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567 -
Reply to Women - not climaxing
Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...
09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR -
Reply to Birth Control Thoughts
Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...
09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567 -
Reply to Birth Control Thoughts
Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...
09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR -
How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...
09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
Latest Topics
-
How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...
09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567 -
Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...
09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
Comment