Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Away At Camp

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away At Camp

My boyfriend does camp work and is away for 20 days at a time. We're comfortable in our relationship, but I wouldn't mind doing something sexy for him while he's away.
    I was thinking it would be fun to text him a picture every day, getting progressively more sexy/erotic each day.
    The problem is, I can barely even take a regular selfie, never mind amping up the s**x appeal!

Does anyone know of a guide for taking fun, sexy photos? Or even something that gives a daily task/pose for me to follow along with each day.
    I don't own any lingerie, so right now photos can't be made more fancy with it haha

• welcome to WH!
    is this a camp working with kids?
    if it is, would have to caution you, just in case some child got a hold of his phone
    it has happened at schools where children have got a hold of teacher's phones

but do know a photographer would do a nice photo shoot for you while he's away and you could present him with some nice professional photos of yourself when he returns

Comment

• No, nothing like a camp involving kids or summer camp. It's a work camp, also called a remote site. They're building some hydro thing.

I don't have the funds or the time for a professional photographer right now. I also want to be able to send him a picture each day, as something fun to spice things up a bit haha

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X