X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lovegone
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 1

    help

    my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years who i love very much and is the biggest part of my life and my kid's life has a female friend. he says that there is nothing going on. but she has a key to his house. she comes and goes like it was her house. if we have a fight seems like they end up going somewhere. i know when she is there when i call him, it is like he has something to prove to her by the way he talks to me. it is like he throws her in my face. i have tried to get along with her. where does that friendship line stop??????
  • talk time
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 134

    I believe guys and girls can be just friends but to be honest I wouldn't feel ok about the set up you are describing.

    She is very much in his life and friendship/intimate relationships can get blured.

    Do you have a key to his house?

    Do you think there is more to it than friendship? Go with your gut feelings. Sorry to ask.

    They may just be friends but the fact is it is upsetting you and if he knows this he should care as your the one he is having an intimate relationship with and you have been together for quite some time.

    Communicate how you feel and he should care about this . Be clear in your mind what would be ok for you in terms of their friendship. Is it her having a key, the amount of time they spend together etc.

    Best of luck it is a sticky situation. tt

    Comment

    • CHANDLERS WISH
      • Mar 2008
      • 22440

      I agree with Talk Time.

      Can i ask is she a new friend? Or was she there before you dated, you state that you have been together for 6 and a half years?

      Do you also live close to him? Or perhaps a bit of a distance... As you say you speak with him but you know that she is there at that time. I am wondering therefore if you are not close by, rather a bit of a distance from him.

      Can i also ask if you guys have ever talked about moving in together?

      It is a sticky one, for sure.

      Sometimes a bit more information makes it a bit clearer to see and provide some form of advice.

      CW
      PUT A LITTLE [B]'LIKE'[/B] IN MY SOUL!

      Comment

      • still-in-love
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 3

        I am sorry to hear that. My husband cheated on me with his "friend" for a year and half. I should have known better. Please try and talk it out with him. But his "friend" needs to go. There is nothing right about that at all.

        Comment

        • Guest

          yes good question..Do you have a key to his house???? I would not trust her nor him...especially if he throws her in your face...that is just BS... i know you want to trust...but sometimes things are put right in front of our face and we need to open our eyes and see them for what they really are... good luck

          Comment

          or

          Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

          Join our weekly newsletter and get the latest thought-provoking bold research and fearless conversations about sex - plus exclusive product giveaways - delivered to your inbox.

          Latest Activity

          Collapse

          • Reply to What is the implant (nexplanon) like?

            I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...

            09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567
          • Reply to Women - not climaxing

            Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...

            09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR
          • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

            Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...

            09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567
          • Reply to Birth Control Thoughts

            Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...

            09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR
          • Birth Control Thoughts

            How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

            09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          • Birth Control Thoughts

            How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...

            09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
          • Women - not climaxing

            Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...

            09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
          Working...