-
i have checked as many files as i can and i can't find any other porn although he has personal password only items and i cannot check these , i have not looked through all the pictures but from the ones i saw at least 20 + they were all men cross dressed in some way , i am going to look through them all tomorrow and try to see what i dealing with , thank you all so much for your replies and advice , claire -
i have checked the pictures in more detail and most of them are not of a sexual nature just cross dressed men , i'm not sure what to think and i am going to have to ask him outright , he is normally a very rational guy and i believe he will give me a straight answer i just hope it's not he is a cross dresser or wants to be , i think he knows i'm worried about something , thank you all for your replies it's so good to be able to share such an awkward problem , claireComment
-
i made the decision to ask my partner out right last night about the pictures , he was at first horrified that i had found them but he soon became very upset ,he told me he had never cross dressed but since his 20's had been interested in doing so but had never had the nerve to try for fear of been caught , he showed me all his computer files which contained a lot more pictures and websites mostly on cross dressing , we never argued and we are going to talk it through a stage at a time and see if we can work it out , any advice appreciated , claireComment
-
Lots of completely straight men like to cross dress (No: I have no idea why). Whats hard to tell is he excited by other men in womens clothing, or is he excited by wearing women's clothing. If the second, I don't think you have a problem unless this happens to bother you.
I've always found it interesting that women dressing in men's clothing are socially acceptable and can be sort of appealing in a "butch" kind or way. Men dressing in womens' clothing is generally viewed as embarrassing. (I get the same reaction, but couldn't say why).Comment
-
For a significant part of human history men and women' attire really wasn't all the differentiated. Everyone wore dresses or skirts. High heels originated as a men's shoe fashion, as did wigs with elaborate hair dressing. Not so very long ago little boys wore frilly dresses until they reached whatever age and moved into knee pants. At various times in history men have worn lace and ruffles, cosmetics, all things considered feminine now.
Those of us in the 50ish range remember when Alice Cooper shocked many by wearing make up. It wasn't feminine but was still eyebrow raising. I don't know why some men find this so appealing but in the general scope of things it's not a really biggie.Comment
-
thank you for your replies they are really appreciated as i have no one i can share this with , we have a good sex life and we do enjoy a 'variety' , i would consider letting him try it but i'm afraid if i cannot cope with seeing him 'dressed' he may hide it from me and carry on behind my back , i am going to discuss it with him and if he still wants to try it we will go , from there , thank you all .claireComment
Get The Newsletter
Latest Activity
-
I'm curious what everyones experience was like getting the Nexaplanon removed. Do they make a legit incision? I had a decent amount of bruising getting...
09-28-2026, 11:54 AM By Birdie_567 -
Reply to Women - not climaxing
Hello Mermaidsheets --> Was just checking in here to see how things were going with everything?...
09-24-2026, 08:31 PM By JonnyR -
Reply to Birth Control Thoughts
Yes it was seriously so convenient! I am sure that there are some other local non-profits that do somewhat similar things. I do live in a state that is...
09-23-2026, 10:52 AM By Birdie_567 -
Reply to Birth Control Thoughts
Oh, this is a very many-layered topic! When I was younger, I visited Planned Parenthood (PP) for my own STI testing, for lots of reasons, but mainly for...
09-16-2026, 08:09 PM By JonnyR -
How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...
09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567
Latest Topics
-
How are we all handling birth control now these days? I got the Nexaplanon 5 years ago and its time for a renewal. When I got it there was a huge buzz...
09-15-2026, 12:29 PM By Birdie_567 -
Hello, I’m 40, a cis woman, and I’ve been married for 10 years. We were having sex and I was nearly to climax when it sort of just dissipated. This...
09-08-2026, 08:19 PM By Mermaidsheets
Comment