Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pain on man's little man

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain on man's little man

So my boyfriend has very thin skin on his little man from years of masturbation. So anytime we have sex it gets ripped if I go to fast. The other day he woke up with his little man hurting, yesterday he noticed it was scabbed over. I looked at it & the skin was pealing & was a little red. He says its due to mini scrapes on his skin. He is circumcised but they did a horrible job & its more uncircumcised, so its that part of his skin that hurts. But I didnt see anything like i normal do. The skin pealing is really worrying me :/ He even told me it hurts to pee cuz he has to push back the skin & it hurts to do that.

I want to know if there are any home remedies to help with pain & pealing. And yes I am making him go to the doctors cuz he also has a rash on his inner thigh near his balls & his balls look like they have a rash also.

• This is one for the doctor, you made the right call. I would insist on a urologist (are they the one's who specialize on the penis?) I thought I needed to get circumcised once and that was the type of doctor who they referred me to if I remember correctly.
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" [I]Julius Caesar[/I]

Comment

• Whens the last time he got tested for STDs?

I ask this because I'm not sure why a circumcision issue would cause a rash on his testicles and inner thigh.

Urologists specialize in the urinary tract of both men and women. First I'd get a full spectrum test, and then if everything comes back negative I'd see a urologist. He could have some type of yeast infection as well.

Where are the mini scrapes coming from? I've also never heard of the skin on a mans penis thinning due to masturbation.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• ^^What BD says.
        "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" [I]Julius Caesar[/I]

Comment

• Last time he was tested was at the beginning of our relationship. I was diagnosed with yeast infection and was put on pills it and we didn't have sex till a week after the pill set into my system. That was a month ago.

they are small tears in the skin. he was circumcised when he was a baby. he said that he looked online and that is what it said. idk if its true or not cuz when I looked online and saw it was something different.

but I am making him make an appt on Monday. he needs to go in. I am worried about him and my health over this

Comment

• The scrapes are from us having sex to hard or too fast. he use to get than a lot from masturbating and would prevent us from having sex. I told him if he wanted to masturbate he needs to break up with me cuz I understand a couple times a week cuz we don't c each other much but he would masturbate about two or three times a day!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
            • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
            Working...
            X