Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love my husband, crushing on personal trainer

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my husband, crushing on personal trainer

I turned to this forum to communicate with other ladies or men, besides my friends, to avoid judgement. I just joined a gym and the personal trainer is very cute, not nearly as handsome as my husband but definitely charming. I have been with my husband for 6 years and the passion is gone. I feel attracted to the personal trainer because there is passion there. I obviously know that I could go to different gym, but I would have to pay a termination fee, and I like the attention. Anyone experiencing something similar, what did you do?

• We all get crushes from time to time. Its normal.

Now there not being passion between your husband and you is another matter. That is the real issue that you need to be addressing.
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• New is always exciting- it seems a normal human reaction.

Comment

• Newness and the unknown stoke passion all by themselves. However, new becomes old and unknown becomes known. Therefore, passion, needs conscious stoking.

Don't interpret your feelings for the trainer and your husband as anything more than a wake-up call that your marriage needs tending to. For starters you can direct the passions awakened by the trainer toward your husband. Then find other (and safer) ways to keep your marriage healthy.

Good luck

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X