Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

His financial past may ruin our future!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His financial past may ruin our future!

I just need to vent a little... I met this wonderful man got engaged, moved in together and was happy. After moving in together I started having to deal with his crazy ex- wife, his son (who resides with us) emotional/ disciplinary issues. Which is fine, I knew what I was getting into with having another child in our home.. But now I am beginning to see the extent of his financial woes (multiple bad debts, repossessions, and not to mention the fact he just did not file taxes for several years.. resulting in an estimated 12K or so...) Not only that, he's not as ambitious as he was in the beginning, not as attentive to his or my children, just kind of lazy.. I am also the one who sch. everything from child care to extra curricular actives, etc.I don't know what to do. I feel overwhelmed and everything seems to be on my shoulders. I feel like I just have two more children to care for... What do I do?

• Money woes can be fixed, but don't expect behavior to change when someone gets married. Marry (or not) the man he is now, not the man you hope he will become.

Comment

• Thank goodness you're only engaged ....your senses are tingling for a good reason, get out now while the getting's still good.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• https://www.womens-health.com/boards...hould-run.html

Same thread, please reply to the above one as I am closing this thread.
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

Yesterday, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

Yesterday, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
        • Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

01-15-2021, 03:16 PM By atskitty2

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

01-14-2021, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

01-14-2021, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

Yesterday, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

Yesterday, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
        • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
        • Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early...

01-03-2021, 01:44 AM By Wednesday L.F.
        • I just want some assurance.

Hello.

So these are questions for all the ladies. For those who engage in anal sex, how many years have you been having it? Have you've had...

12-30-2020, 08:01 PM By yrtxzh5a47
        Working...
        X