Women's Health Interactive Forums

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Husband pranked me!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Husband pranked me!

    Be prepared for a long story.

    I've had a bad day today firstly I was late for work as I woke up late and felt very tired and I was meant to be opening the shop this morning I basically rushed getting ready for work and I didn't have time to eat breakfast or put on my makeup. Not exactly the best way to start off your day being tired, hungry and not looking your best, didn't exactly help that as I got out of my car and ran towards the shop I tripped over and fell over (******** high heels). Also it was pretty busy so I had no time to laze around and have a quick snooze.

    So me and hubby come back home from our respective jobs, I make our dinner and then we went off to do our own thing.I was reading a book in the living room () while he was surfing the web on the dining table. He called me over saying he had something to show me on the laptop so I went over and leaned over to view the laptop (I did not sit down which was my mistake) he then left my presence and I was viewing some article on the guardian website then out of nowhere he slapped my butt and he slapped it really HARD and powerfully to which I let out a loud scream in pain. He then pied me and he did it with some force which floored me which hurt my bum even more. So I was on the floor with cream all over my face and a bum that is absolutely killing me with pain.

    I cannot describe how much my bum was hurting it had that real stinging sensation and I was wearing short shorts intended for house wear which meant my bum basically had no protection. It hurt so much that I started crying. At first my hubby was laughing getting his pleasure from executing his prank correctly (he did the prank in revenge for me hitting his balls a week ago which hurt for him and his cute face turned red) then when he realized I was crying and in pain he dropped the laughter, helped me back up and washed the cream off my face. When I regained myself I punched him as hard as I could on the chest and my hand just bounced off his chest (I am no match for him physically) I was ****ed at him.

    There is a big red mark on my bum especially on my left cheek. For the past few hours I have been sitting on Ice packs to ease the pain but it still is stinging and I think it will still sting in the morning. Don't worry I have forgiven hubby since he apologized and did his sweet-talk and charm which I am a sucker for. But I told him he's still sleeping on the couch tonight and I think I'm gonna be out of action in the bedroom for a few days. This is not the first time he has pranked me or we have had prank wars.

    I wonder how should I get my revenge or should I even go for revenge? Have you ever been pranked by your partner?
    It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

    -

  • If you really want a revenge prank, remember it is a dish best served cold. Let him worry about you getting back at him for a long time. Even boost his anxiety with a hinting remark that could be taken several ways. Then strike when he has totally forgotten.

    It sounds like your husband doesn't know how to prank without hurting you. I think he was over the top.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    ...
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

    From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

    Comment


    • Punch him in the balls, and then don't comfort him after.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

      Comment


      • That prank he pulled on you is an old prank. I'm personally not a fan because the butt smack is supposed to be super hard. It just compliments the pie in the face better. At least you know he loves you. When you're guy pranks you, that's when you know he is madly in love with you. Trust me on this. If we don't mess with you, if we don't play with you, we don't love you. It's hard to come up with a prank that matches the violence of his though.

        One way to get payback:

        If he sleeps with his mouth open and you have great ninja skills you can put something super spicy in his mouth (I mean off the wall spicy). It will hurt him real bad and you don't need to be violent in the process. You could also do something like that by putting it in his favorite food. I think that if you can do it while he's sleeping it would be much better. Also, set a glass of habanero sauce in a dark container and be like "omfg babe drink this" after he wakes up from what you put in his mouth while he was sleeping. In a dark setting, and with a dark container, you can make him think the habanero sauce is water. So when he chugs the sauce it will just compound with whatever you put in his mouth.

        Also, JNS is right about revenge being served cold. Wait this one out.
        [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jns View Post
          If you really want a revenge prank, remember it is a dish best served cold. Let him worry about you getting back at him for a long time. Even boost his anxiety with a hinting remark that could be taken several ways. Then strike when he has totally forgotten.

          It sounds like your husband doesn't know how to prank without hurting you. I think he was over the top.
          I did tell him I forgive you but I'm not forgetting this so that was my hint, I made him sleep on the couch for once I had the entire bed to myself. My bum still has that stinging sensation though not as much as yesterday and when I walk my bum's left cheek still hurts a bit like when I woke up and went to the loo I was like "OW" and my left cheek still has that red mark. I was planning on playing some golf today but the bending over and walking will hurt so I decided to stay in today and get back to reading Wuthering Heights (by Emily Bronte)

          My hubby really does feel bad for hurting me and he's trying to atone for it by getting things for me,doing my chores for me, putting the ice pack on my bum, putting his arm round me, kissing my neck and comforting me which is really sweet and cheers me up but I said to him today "I'm still out of action so no love making today" as every time he performs a prank on me we end up having sex to cheer me up.

          SA- He's performed a few pranks on me before especially when we were at uni. For example one time I was sleeping he then pulled over the covers and then started spraying his water gun all over me the first shot hit my bum (as usual). I do like it when we fool around and do pranks (eventhough I'm usually the prime victim of pranks) and you're right it shows he's still madly in love with me even after 14 years together and 8 years of marriage. My only problem is he could've done it in way that didn't mean nearly destroying my bum which btw is his favorite part of my body. Also the habanero sauce idea sounds nice I might consider it, I was thinking of putting vaseline on his car door handles and car steering wheel.

          Keep the ideas coming people.
          It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

          -

          Comment


          • See, told you he really loves you (but you really didn't need me to tell you that).

            The vaseline thing does not hurt, that's the thing. If you want to do the hot sauce thing, you want to put something spicy in his mouth first, and have him wash it down with the habanero. You can get some wasabi and put a huge chunk of it on the end of a toothpick and slip it into his mouth (this will work great because the wasabi is sticky and the toothpick is thin). When he wakes up you can say "Haha, got you" and then follow up by saying "you're lucky I'm nice and feel bad for you so I brought you something to wash it down with." Boom. Habanero.

            Do this!
            [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

            Comment


            • I like the hot sauce idea, my hubby is one of those people who can't deal with spicy food. Whenever I make piri-piri chicken I have to tone down the spice for him so the hot sauce/wasbi/habanero prank is gonna be one that is gonna stick with him. Firstly I'm gonna have to wait a while so that he doesn't suspect and I rarely respond to my hubby's pranks but the ones when l do it is usually petty and unimaginative ones, most of the ones he has done to me have been physical or have scared me.

              The best one I did was when I brought a woo-pee cushion to bed and sat on it to give the impression I was farting alot (I know alot of imagination there). At first I fooled him and he even said "must've been the piri-piri chicken... just go to the loo" but eventually he figured it out.
              It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

              -

              Comment


              • Your idea of what a prank is is hilarious. It's great that you're not very good at pranking, because that will just make him believe you more when you hand him the habanero sauce to drink. I wish there would be a spy cam for this!
                [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

                Comment


                • I wouldn't be anywhere near for a while after the spicy attack - that's actually alarmingly uncomfortable and he may lose his mind for a bit until he gets it settled. Even after that I don't think he'll be happy for a while. Guys don't like to be made to look foolish or not in control, and he'll look like both with the spice attack, in addition to the intense discomfort.

                  lol I sound like a fun governor.
                  [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

                  Comment


                  • Jen, you think he'd attack her? This guy would adore her for it. Look, for a woman, you know guys uncomfortably well, but you're not right in this instance. Elena's SO will be eating out the palm of her hand down the road for this. He will look back on it and say to himself how amazing she was for doing it. I know these types of guys. Deep down he is rooting for her to win. It's diabolical and sweet at the same time

                    Do it Elena!
                    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

                    Comment


                    • I don't know what he'd do, but if it's okay to give her the red a_ss, literally, he's not above the hands-on approach. Just being generally cautious - Elena's certainly never given us any idea he's anything but great. You may be right, but let me put it this way - my BF worships the ground I walk on and I'd still be leery of being in arms reach if I did that to him. For people with very low tolerance levels for spicy stuff, the sensation's almost like a medical emergency, sort of the equivalent of having the wind knocked out of you where you thrash around and think you're dying until it comes back.

                      But yeah I don't want to be the caution lady so yes - do it anyway.
                      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

                      Comment


                      • I'm not one to rain on the parade, but like Jen, it may not be safe to skillfully slip something off the wall hot in your man's mouth while he's sleeping with a follow up involving hot sauce to wash it down. I'm thinking his immediate reaction may to gasp and possibly to suck it into his lungs. That wouldn't be funny or cool. If spice is involved, it needs to be done with his food while he is coherent. I'm just not a fan of a prank that could harm someone. We need to do some more brainstorming during this cooling off phase.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Elena_EvilEye View Post
                          Be prepared for a long story.

                          I've had a bad day today firstly I was late for work as I woke up late and felt very tired and I was meant to be opening the shop this morning I basically rushed getting ready for work and I didn't have time to eat breakfast or put on my makeup. Not exactly the best way to start off your day being tired, hungry and not looking your best, didn't exactly help that as I got out of my car and ran towards the shop I tripped over and fell over (**************** high heels). Also it was pretty busy so I had no time to laze around and have a quick snooze.

                          So me and hubby come back home from our respective jobs, I make our dinner and then we went off to do our own thing.I was reading a book in the living room () while he was surfing the web on the dining table. He called me over saying he had something to show me on the laptop so I went over and leaned over to view the laptop (I did not sit down which was my mistake) he then left my presence and I was viewing some article on the guardian website then out of nowhere he slapped my butt and he slapped it really HARD and powerfully to which I let out a loud scream in pain. He then pied me and he did it with some force which floored me which hurt my bum even more. So I was on the floor with cream all over my face and a bum that is absolutely killing me with pain.

                          I cannot describe how much my bum was hurting it had that real stinging sensation and I was wearing short shorts intended for house wear which meant my bum basically had no protection. It hurt so much that I started crying. At first my hubby was laughing getting his pleasure from executing his prank correctly (he did the prank in revenge for me hitting his balls a week ago which hurt for him and his cute face turned red) then when he realized I was crying and in pain he dropped the laughter, helped me back up and washed the cream off my face. When I regained myself I punched him as hard as I could on the chest and my hand just bounced off his chest (I am no match for him physically) I was ****ed at him.

                          There is a big red mark on my bum especially on my left cheek. For the past few hours I have been sitting on Ice packs to ease the pain but it still is stinging and I think it will still sting in the morning. Don't worry I have forgiven hubby since he apologized and did his sweet-talk and charm which I am a sucker for. But I told him he's still sleeping on the couch tonight and I think I'm gonna be out of action in the bedroom for a few days. This is not the first time he has pranked me or we have had prank wars.

                          I wonder how should I get my revenge or should I even go for revenge? Have you ever been pranked by your partner?
                          Now me and wife do not do this to each other we will do story pranks like something bad happen. Get the person work up and say i got you that kind of prank. But Elena next time when husband on the bed on his stomach get a ping pong paddle or a belt one good smack on his bum really good. That will be a good prank back to husband leave a good red mark. I am sorry you had a bad day Elena that really sucks but you can seek revenge on husband bum now lol.
                          When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Euphoric View Post
                            I'm not one to rain on the parade, but like Jen, it may not be safe to skillfully slip something off the wall hot in your man's mouth while he's sleeping with a follow up involving hot sauce to wash it down. I'm thinking his immediate reaction may to gasp and possibly to suck it into his lungs. That wouldn't be funny or cool. If spice is involved, it needs to be done with his food while he is coherent. I'm just not a fan of a prank that could harm someone. We need to do some more brainstorming during this cooling off phase.
                            The wasabi makes you coherent real fast.

                            C'mon guys. Her husband has hair on his shoulders, he can take it. Don't approach this prank from the angle that you would hate for someone to do it to you. Approach it from the angle that you're doing it to someone as payback for immobilizing you!

                            At least do the wasabi thing. Or set an alarm on his phone and put a mouse trap on top of it. There are plenty of mouse trap pranks.
                            [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

                            Comment


                            • Elena

                              If you guys do this kind of stuff then why are you agree with him. You know this kind of actives make relationship interesting, sometimes its go beyond the limits but its okk this not the real motive of the prank. So chill and spread smiles.
                              Blood Group : B+! Not a feminist, because I believe in gender equality. Not an atheist, because I believe in myself. Not a forum VIP, because my answers are still good.

                              Comment

                              or

                              Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

                              Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

                              Latest Activity On Our Forums

                              Collapse

                              • Birth Control & Infertility

                                My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

                                Yesterday, 11:02 AM By Mr.King
                              • Birth Control & Infertility

                                My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

                                Yesterday, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
                              • Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

                                Vanessa R. When I met the guy I've been dating, I actually asked him about his ghosting history the first time we met. He didn't really even know what...

                                01-15-2021, 03:16 PM By atskitty2
                              • Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

                                I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

                                01-14-2021, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.
                              • Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

                                Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

                                01-14-2021, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

                              Latest Topics On Our Forums

                              Collapse

                              • Birth Control & Infertility

                                My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

                                Yesterday, 11:02 AM By Mr.King
                              • Birth Control & Infertility

                                My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

                                Yesterday, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
                              • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

                                Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

                                01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
                              • Got a Vulva? Let's talk wanking!

                                I'm putting together a piece on hands-free masturbation and would love to hear from people with vulvas. I'm looking for quotes or stories about early...

                                01-03-2021, 01:44 AM By Wednesday L.F.
                              • I just want some assurance.

                                Hello.

                                So these are questions for all the ladies. For those who engage in anal sex, how many years have you been having it? Have you've had...

                                12-30-2020, 08:01 PM By yrtxzh5a47
                              Working...
                              X