Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romantic Ideas for Hubby

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romantic Ideas for Hubby

I've asked in the past, but are there any ideas of sweet romantic things I could do for my husband? Looking for something cute/sexy that's a little outside of the box. He's been stressed at work so I thought I thought a surprise or something would be nice... Just can't think of anything creative
    Thanks ladies

• You could always make a sexy video and send it him!

Comment

• Take him for a hike/run and have sex outdoors. Under your hiking wear, you should have sexy lingerie. Weather permitting...

Out of the sex theme, you could take him fishing. I don't know if you already do that. Or to an amusement park. Sports match. Jazz club.... it doesn't sound romantic, but all these things are what you make of them.

Comment

• i like all of those... ya know maybe i'll buy him Bruins tickets and we can spend a night in Boston

Comment

• This is super corny, but recently I got one of those blank jigsaw puzzles that you can write on, and I wrote my fiance a little love note. I hid the pieces of it around the appartment in easter eggs. He was confused when he found the first one, "Why is there an egg here?" but then when he found the puzzle piece, he turned into a giddy little kid running around looking for the other eggs. Sweet little gestures like making him a cup of coffee in the morning before he's even up might help him de-stress a bit.

As far as things that are a little more sexy, surprising him with new lingerie is always a good one Even if it's just a cute short skirt and maybe some long lace socks, it'll catch his attention. Maybe introduce him to the idea of getting a nice piece of sex furniture, we got one recently and it's been a ton of fun!

Comment

• Love both ideas... So cute! I could do a Christmas variation of the Easter eggs... Thanks!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• How many sex toys is too many?

My husband went into my nightstand drawer to find a book light, and this is what I hear.
              "Jeez, how many of these things do you have?!?"...

Yesterday, 06:39 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            • Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:03 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
            • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
            Working...
            X