Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband Attempted Selfie

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband Attempted Selfie

For some reason I found this hysterical. My husband is soo not a technology guy. He didn't even have an I-Phone until is 100 year old flip phone broke about a month ago. I told him to take a selfie for me and this is what I got. It makes me laugh

• For a first time selfie taker, it's not bad. He has a great smile. He'll learn to center the shot with practice.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• haha thanks jns... ya practice makes perfect... I'm gunna have him try it again tonight when we go to my parents for Christmas Eve dinner

Comment

• Well as they say practice makes perfect Cape the next few pics will look better. This can sure add to your romance evening even better next time. Just like CW just mention lol.
        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• LOL yeah, I don't know if I could put THOSE on here though haha

Comment

• Hah! My boyfriend is the same way. At least they still look good while attempting it!

Comment

• Aw bless. Not a bad pic though considering,

Last time i got a selfie from my OH it was because he wanted to show me how swollen his eye was when he had conjunctivitis - not exactly the selfie i would have liked ;-)

Comment

• He's smiling though! Most of the time, people take selfies of themselves with a serious face.
                [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• I think it's a perfect selfie!

Comment

• LOL ya... gotta have fun with this type of stuff...

Comment

• I think hes a pretty good lookin dude. He looks like he's got a hybrid look to him. Italian-lumberjack.
                      [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• He is Italian... And he's an electrician so he's always wearing boots, hats and I love when he leaves the scruff for a few days haha so Ya he's got that outdoorsy thing about him... Cleans up nice though 😄

Comment

• Thank you! I hope our son has his big green eyes

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• How many sex toys is too many?

My husband went into my nightstand drawer to find a book light, and this is what I hear.
                            "Jeez, how many of these things do you have?!?"...

01-21-2021, 06:39 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                          • Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:03 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
                          • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
                          Working...
                          X