Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

found this forum on a search

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found this forum on a search

and just saying happy to have found it.
    Like giving advice but don't always follow advice I give.

But have made changes in my life lately, some due to this forum....so just want to say thanks.
    Some of those changes have to do with husband, so that's why this post found it's way here.
    This post started out more personal, but often after reading my posts, realize I share too much and dial it back.

• We are glad you are here! Probably none of us follow all our own advice always, that's probably how we know it is the better thing to do

Comment

• I am glad you're here, too! It is great that you've taken advice given on board and made changes to your life. That is what this site is here for. You've come to the right place!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• How many sex toys is too many?

My husband went into my nightstand drawer to find a book light, and this is what I hear.
        "Jeez, how many of these things do you have?!?"...

01-21-2021, 06:39 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      • Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:03 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception....

01-16-2021, 11:02 AM By Mr.King

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill *Yaz* almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have...

01-16-2021, 10:57 AM By Mr.King
      • Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Hi guys , this is my first post here I’m hoping someone can give me some insight or maybe you have been through something similar an can share ! I’m...

01-08-2021, 04:05 AM By Nikkie92
      Working...
      X