Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth Control Suggestions...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Control Suggestions...

Hi Everyone,

A couple of years ago I tried the pill for the 1st time to regulate my cycle because my cycles have been irregular since having my last back surgery in 1999. When I 1st tried the pill my legs would cramp up pretty bad and so I stopped taking them. I'm still a virgin so I haven't really seen a need to be on birth control but I'm ready to give it another try to help regulate my cycle. What kinds of birth control would you suggest and are they reasonable price wise? I'll be seeing my family doctor in February for a follow up and thats when I was going to try and get back on the pill.

• I would say only your doctor can really tell you what will work best for you for sure.

Good Luck!

Comment

• maybe you can find something to make the cramps go away, so you can stay on the pill... like taking magnesium supplements and drinking lots of water.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

Yesterday, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

Yesterday, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Agreed with all - it sucks, and shouldn't be allowed! LOL...

It's gotten to the point now (sadly I would think...) that I EXPECT the ghosting,...

01-13-2021, 09:18 PM By JonnyR
      • Reply to Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Are you absolutely certain the discharge is coming from somewhere besides the vaginal opening? And is that a change, or has it always been coming from...

01-11-2021, 06:33 PM By atskitty2

Vanessa R. I have been surprised that more of these kinds of posts don't get some attention too! I think most of the visitors/regulars here are not in...

01-11-2021, 06:15 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X