Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatigue with Nuvaring?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatigue with Nuvaring?

Has anyone else had this??

• Yes! I came to this site searching for the same answers. I've been on NuvaRing for 4 weeks now and for some reason I cannot snap out of it sometimes. I get so extremely tired, exhausted and sleepy and I may not even have real reason for feeling that way. Im starting to wonder if it's the ring. I cannot shake this fatigue! I have a toddler and an infant, I don't have time to be tired! I'm just hoping to see if anybody else has experienced this symptom or if its not the NuvaRing at all.

****other side effects I believe are from the Ring include: heavy discharge, very emotional mood swings and some mild cramping. Other than the side effects I'm loving the convenience of the Ring.

Comment

• I've been having the other ones to!! My discharge has been like a very thick dark yellow jelly, severe cramping, and my urethra temporarily (for like 2 days) was hurting..... I'm not sure how I like it yet, I've had it for 3 weeks next Thursday....

Comment

• Um, DSemcho, i'm pretty sure if you got soreness it's time to see the docs... You might have an infection from it, its common when you put foriegn bodies up there. You should get yourself checked out just in case.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X