Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tender breasts, missed one pill

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tender breasts, missed one pill

Hi everyone,
    It's probably nothing, but I wanted to hear some of your opinions about this. I had sex with my boyfriend two weeks ago. Well about three days ago I missed a pill and took it immediately so I took two pills that day. I never missed a pill before so this is my first offense. I am a little worried though because my breasts are really tender and my period doesn't come til another week.

Is this something I should worry about? I also want to mention that I've been working out but still gained three pounds, so could it be that I am gaining weight in my chest and that's why it's sore? I know how I have just one week to find out if my period comes or not but the tender breasts deal is making me on edge.

Thank you guys for your thoughts and advice. I am really thankful for this forum!

• I am a little worried though because my breasts are really tender and my period doesn't come til another week.
    Since your period is around a week away this is more likely to be PMS symptoms. Your period is coming, you body is reacting with the regular before period symptoms...do not be surprised if the aches start, the bloating...the typical stuff. The time to worry with something as simple as breast pain is if you completely miss your period and nothing comes for weeks after that.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Thank you for your response, ItsASecret.

I no longer have tender breasts, and I figured a few days ago that I didn't even miss a pill (silly me), but I did double up that day which was a mistake on my part. But now I'm supposed to get my period since Friday, but I still haven't gotten it. It always comes the second day of my inactive pills week.

I've been on the pill for about 5 or 6 months. My boyfriend always uses the pull out method even when I'm on the pill. So I don't know why my period hasn't come yet :/ It makes me worried.

Does anyone know why I haven't gotten my period yet, even though I haven't missed a pill?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X