Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth control going to work?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth control going to work?

hello everyone,

I have a quick question that has been bugging me. I am on birth control but a little over a month ago I accidently forgot to take my daily pill so the next day I had to double up on it (which made me sick of course) but finally last night me and my husband were having unprotected sex and he ended up going in me. Do you guys think im protected from pregnancy after a month ago I had to double up on the pill or should I go to the store and get something like plan b? We are both scared and dont want to have a baby so can you guys give us your insight on this on what we should do. I know I should be hitting my period this weekend.

thanks in advance

• As long as you took your pill at the same time everyday besides that 1 day where you had to double up the next, you should be covered. I wouldn't think you should need a plan B.

Comment

• Alright thank you that brought me some ease over this whole thing. Thank you for your quick response too

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X