Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Condom

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Condom

I used to use the sponge wedges, but then a makeup artist told me that's waste of product and that I should just use my fingers.
    Does anyone else do this?!

• I dont use sponges. They also harbour bad bacteria that can cause breakouts, and rashes.

I add my favourite SPF 15 daytime lotion to a bit of my foundation in my hand, smoosh it all together, and apply it over my face with just my hands. That way I get a good sun protection, and it makes my foundation last a little longer
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret

Comment

• I use a Handy Buki brush.

Comment

• I use a brush too, though I stopped really using liquid foundation. I found that powder foundation products work much better for me (like Bare Minerals, but there are also ones sold in drug stores - my current is a Maybelline compact.)
        I think the concern with applying foundation with the fingers is getting "streaks" from the application. But if you lighten the formula up with sunscreen like Ace mentioned, you probably won't have that problem at all.
        <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• I use the bare minerals by maybelline. It works better than foundation, and doesnt get oily, or flake off.
          The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
          -PostSecret

Comment

• I like using a foundation brush. (Mac #190)

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X