Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth control pill that will definitely help your breast grow?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth control pill that will definitely help your breast grow?

Hi, I am 17 years old (March 23) and is planning on going on Birth control pill. I live in Australia.
    1. Is there a Birth control pill that will definitely help your breast grow?
    2. If yes, which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

• Does not exist. Birth control plays no role in increasing breast size.

Nothing increases breast size other than genetics and maybe getting pregnant (do not actually get pregnant for the purpose of having larger breasts though lol).
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• There are some birth controls that would....but only because they make you gain weight in general. So you might have bigger breasts but it will come with about 20 lbs of extra fat.

Comment

• No dear.... as the others have said, this myth is just that...a myth. The ways in which bc "could" make your breasts larger are NOT ways you're going to want to experience. Either a. weight gain or b. sore swollen uncomfortable breasts due to the change in hormones. Neither are desireable. If you are 17, you are not likely the breast size you're going to be. I am almost a full cup larger now at age 29 as I was at age 17.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I'm with Beautiful Disaster on this one... at 26 my breasts are bigger than they were at 18! I don't think they'll grow much more, but I thought I'd be an AA cup for the rest of my life when I was a teen.

You should be glad you have smaller breasts... bigger ones are a real pain in the back when you get older (or so I hear)!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Body hair removal

I bought this https://amzn.to/3ksMqDc
            to see if I could do my eyebrows at home and this seemed like an easy option without having to buy other products....

Today, 08:41 AM By kalya25
          • Reply to How to ask for what I need?

do not even ask him about nothing and do not give him too much cuz believe me one day he will leave you this is the truth just give him everything he...

Today, 08:35 AM By kalya25
          • Reply to Have You Ever Heard Of (Or Tried) Nipple Banding?

I enjoyed your article!
            Is it generally more enjoyable for men or women? Or is it completely dependent on the person and their general level of...

Today, 05:20 AM By atskitty2

Waxing is the way to go if you want a fur-free effect that lasts for three to six weeks. Waxing may sound complicated or messy, especially for thicker...

10-22-2020, 09:48 AM By kalya25

I also want to know....

10-21-2020, 08:00 AM By alicemia

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X