Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed 4 pills in a row !!! Can I still conceive with bleeding ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Missed 4 pills in a row !!! Can I still conceive with bleeding ???

I'm currently take seasonique and missed 4 days in a row. Within the those days that I missed a pill me and my boyfriends as sex and he ejaculated inside me .. Then I miss another 2 days. Now I began to bleed .. Can I still ovulate and conceive if I'm bleeding

• That would be "YES" you may want to get yourself the plan B pill if you don't want to go through a unplanned pregnancy now. I think the better idea is to have your boy friend wear a condom all the time. Instead of the pill have you consider taking the shot it's good for three months or the Norplant implant that's good for three years instead of the pill.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• You could've definitely ovulated during the time you missed 4 pills. That's your time of biggest concern. If you miss more than 2 days of pills you are considered unprotected and have to start all over. In this case, you're probably bleeding because your body has no clue what to do with all the whacky things you're doing with your hormones. Consider yourself unprotected from this point until you get back on the pill regularly for at least two weeks.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X