• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Missed 4 Birth Control Pills..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed 4 Birth Control Pills..

Hello All,

My name is Nikki and I'm a bit worried because I missed 4 of my birth control pills in a row. I take the pills called "Apri" and I've been taking these pills for about 8 months now. My last pill was taken on a Friday (8/25) and I was on the final week of that pack, the white "sugar pills". I didn't resume my birth control until Wednesday (8/30) and started with a fresh new pack. I did have unprotected innercourse on Sunday (8/27) twice and my usual 7 day period was not only very-very light on Sunday but also only lasted for 5 days. ( 8/23-8/27) Is there any possibility I could be pregnant? Me and my fiancé wouldn't necessarily be upset at the idea of having a baby right now but we wouldn't be upset if we weren't either.
    Don't Worry, Be Happy ❤️

Don't worry. If you have missed the pills then you can take MTP kit. IT is available at cheap rate.

Comment

If you had intercourse when you weren't on the medication, the chances of getting pregnant are there. that being said, i would suggest you to confirm your status and if check if you are pregnant. even getting pregnant is not a thing to panic. if you are not ready for it, there are many options available out of which easy ones are abortion medication.

Comment

Hello.You should be fine, you have enough of the hormones from the pill in your body since you have been taking them for so long, as long as you took the pill you missed, you will be fine. From my own experience, the same thing happened to me, I would miss a pill, and then I would take it the next day along with my regular pill, and I was fine because I had enough of the hormones from the pill to protect me from pregnancy, and like you, I was taking the pills for a long time also. You can still take a pregnancy test, but I think you will be just fine.Good luck lady.

Comment

You can go for MTP Kit which will be useful for you. Take care

Comment

Working...
          X