Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed period after taking Plan B twice in a month

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Missed period after taking Plan B twice in a month

Hi there,
    I usually always have a regular period about every 26 days lasting about 7 days. I am currently not on any birth control. I use an app to keep track of my cycle. But in July I had unprotected intercourse and took Plan B pill. Well, it unfortunately happened again the following week so I took another. I had my period in July but haven't had one since then. I have taken two pregnancy tests two weeks apart from each other and both came back negative. I am not Last month I had pregnancy symptoms so I was freaking out. But now, I just feel bloated all the time and recently have been having cramps like I am going to start and it never happens. I am wondering if because I took two pills within a week if that is the reason for all of these symptoms? I have an appointment with my GYNO in 3 weeks. But I am just curious if this has happened to anyone else.
    Last edited by DS2470; 09-18-2017, 12:16 PM.

• Plan B is not to be used as a form of continual birth control. It is supposed to be used that "odd" time when necessary. I think twice within one week would be considered too soon. Also you do understand that merely using the rhythm method is not accurate all the time. Can you find a form of birth control that will provide better protection?
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Hi there,

taking pills is not an issue even for plan B or A! as you already had the pills and test are negative too, so don't worry at all. Actually it happened with me as well, my periods were late and I started freaking out, even my partner got worried as we are too young to have a baby now! so, I took the pills and even after that I don't cover my regular periods. I took pregnancy test and those were negative, then I went to my Gynae and she told me we cannot detect pregnancy if its just last for 1 week. I was so worried and got assumptions of my pregnancy in early age, but finally after 15 days on same date I had my regular periods and felt sooo relaxed at that time. So take my advice and wait for few days and yes go for your Gynae as well!!!!!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Increased warmth inside vagina just prior to intercourse

No matter the woman, I've had this happen in every situation. It seems when every woman is hot and bothered (truly wanting and needing sexual intercourse)...

Yesterday, 05:02 PM By James1986
      • In 6 weeks I'm having a hysterecetomy

Hello everyone. I have just joined this website & I'm looking for a very specific cross section of women. Specifically, I want to hear women's stories...

05-18-2019, 02:41 PM By Maria134
      • Boudoir Photography

Hi there, ladies!

I'm considering doing a boudoir session but I'm nervous. I overthink things a lot so I have a lot of questions.

05-15-2019, 09:15 AM By Pam Brace
      • hello all

hello members of womens-health.

05-17-2019, 07:26 AM By AngelaGoza
      • Just a question

Hey ladies!

Which would hit the g-spot more, a penis with above average girth( but not huge) or a penis with a curve penis?

05-05-2019, 11:57 PM By Wayne8888
      Working...
      X