Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help urgent

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• need help urgent

My boyfriend ejaculated on my *** but not exactly in ***. Can i be pregnant i took ecp after 48 hours and i also got my period 1 hour later we made out. But my periods mostly end in 3 to 4 days nut they are still going on and its the sixth day

• I got my period after 1 hour we made out

Comment

• Chances are pretty slim that you are pregnant, if this is all that happened.

I encourage you to get some additional education about your own body as well as male reproductive information. If a pregnancy would not be good at this time, use condoms or another form of birth control during any sexual activity.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

Today, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to New to divorce and sharing kids

I second Ashlee T.'s post.

Today, 01:29 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to How to gain weight fast?

You've made an important point, Stillness. I am glad to have my question answered.

Today, 01:27 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to AC7

I found your post informative and interesting, Stillness. I wouldn't fast myself, but I see what you're saying. As long as a person isn't starving themselves,...

Today, 01:25 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to New to divorce and sharing kids

Hi Kaja,

I am not in your situation but have friends who are. It is actually a rather common situation these days. I cannot imagine that...

Today, 08:10 AM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

Today, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • New to divorce and sharing kids

I wasn’t sure where to post this. Does anyone here been divorced and share joint custody with ex?

We have. 4,5 and 6 week old daughters...

Yesterday, 11:20 PM By Kaja9584
      • Can’t tell if I’m squirting or what? Please help

Hello, so I never squirted before and never really tried to but lately I’ve been using a vibrator on my clit and couple of days ago, I held it on there...

04-17-2019, 12:13 AM By Avvybaby
      • Breaking up

I have decided that.a guy I have been seeing for a few months is just not right for me. I need to break it off. But he is a very, very nice guy and I...

04-13-2019, 02:07 AM By Kiwi
      • Mirena coil foetus?

I got my mirena coil removed today. Attached to it is a 'blob' about the size of a pea. I first thought maybe it was cervical mucus etc, but upon closer...

04-15-2019, 07:51 AM By katie1508
      Working...
      X