Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i suppose i missed my periods

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i suppose i missed my periods

i'm 17yrs old i had sex on the sixth day of my periods last month and i still didnt get my periods.am i pregnant?my date was 1/9/06 and today is 4/9/06.what should i do?my boyfriend did not ejaculate inside me but he doubts there might have been 3%leakage of sperms.please help i dont wnt to go to the doctor and i dont my parents to know about it.what should i do?does anyone know which pill i should take so that i can get my periods?or any food that i can take which will be heaty that might help me getting my periods?

• get a pregnancy test at a drug store

i would go to the drug store and get a pregnancy test!!!not to scare you, but i had a similar situation, and i now have a 2yr old...always!!!!!! ALWAYS USE CONDOMES...no matter what!! and well i would go to the doctor...and maybe talk to your parents. they might be more understanding that you think.
    they may be upset, but they r your parents and they do understand that kids make mistakes...they have been there at one point. so do talk to them...like i said i had a similar situation.

Comment

• now i didnt have sex but still delay in my periods plz help!

I did not have sex with my boyfriend for last one month but i did do foreplay with him
      I last got my periods on 6th of sep and it lasted for six days. And today is 16th october I still didnt get my periods.He did not ejaculate on me neither did he touch his penis to my vagina i'm getting scared. Last i had sex with him was 6th august.Why is there delay in my periods?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Have you ghosted someone?

I truly appreciate the insight and feedback, JonnyR , especially coming from a guy. I've been fortunate enough in recent months to come across a few "rare...

Yesterday, 01:38 PM By Vanessa R.

Very true atskitty2 ! You bring up a good point about how easy it is for someone to walk away in all facets. Of course, the fact that there are people...

Yesterday, 12:21 PM By Vanessa R.

Agreed with all - it sucks, and shouldn't be allowed! LOL...

It's gotten to the point now (sadly I would think...) that I EXPECT the ghosting,...

01-13-2021, 09:18 PM By JonnyR
      • Reply to Opinions needed please ! HPV/bartholin cyst??

Are you absolutely certain the discharge is coming from somewhere besides the vaginal opening? And is that a change, or has it always been coming from...

01-11-2021, 06:33 PM By atskitty2

Vanessa R. I have been surprised that more of these kinds of posts don't get some attention too! I think most of the visitors/regulars here are not in...

01-11-2021, 06:15 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X