Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair Everywhere

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Everywhere

Yes, I am a women, and I have a lot of body hair. I have hair on my arms, which isin't so bad because no one really cares or notices. I have light hair on my stomach, and I use an electric type womens razor everyday. And I have hair on my lower back leading down to my buttox. I hate it. No one notices, but I do and I really dislike it. I don't have the time or money for laser hair removal, shaving is ridiculous, and I don't know much about waxing. If anyone has any idea on how I can permenently (I don't know if that is spelt right), remove hair from my stomach, lower back and buttox, PLEASE post back with an answer!!! Long story short though, it all started around when I started to grow pubic hair, then it went to my buttox and so forth, and I didn't even notice it was there until about a year ago, it seems like it grew over the summer !

• I don't know if you're on the birth control pill, but there are certain types that will reduce your body hair growth.

Comment

• There are no birth controlls that reduce hair growing *rolls eyes* thats a complete myth.

Save up for laser hair removal or electrolysis<- hurts like a ***** however its 10$ per 10 minutes over here.

However it takes a while, but it will thin it out if youve only got 50$ or so :P

Comment

• Hi, Im BunnyyGirll and i have the exact problem. i dont know wether other people can see the hair on my lower back or wether its just me that notices it. it really worries me and makes me VERY self-concious (if thats spelt right.) i am going on holiday in may and i would love to beable to wear a bikini like a normal girl, rather than having to hide myself.... I am also worried that when it comes to having sex for the first time the man might be put off or even dump me because of the back hair problem. please help me! please, anyone with any tips on how to get rid of it???

Comment

• Hi, Im BunnyyGirll and i have the exact problem. i dont know wether other people can see the hair on my lower back or wether its just me that notices it. it really worries me and makes me VERY self-concious (if thats spelt right.) i am going on holiday in may and i would love to beable to wear a bikini like a normal girl, rather than having to hide myself.... I am also worried that when it comes to having sex for the first time the man might be put off or even dump me because of the back hair problem. please help me! please, anyone with any tips on how to get rid of it?

Comment

• If no one notices it be thankful for that and don't tweeze yourself in to something that is untameably hairy. just remember it could be worse and you could make it worse. Maybe try that lotion (not nair) that Lightens your hair some how makes it finer . I cant remember all the claims of the ad and don't know if it worked but go with caution.

Comment

• i will say, the problem is that we have more than what is expected.However, a word of caution.unless you have guaranteed results, dont try any method.it fertilises

Comment

• Me Too

I am 30 years old and have had this problem since I was in Junior High. I have hair on my stomach (around my belly button that travels down to my pubic area) that I have been shaving for years. Now it's worse than ever. I also have some light thin hair on my butt. Lately I've been noticing some hairs here and there popping up on my chest and around my nipples. I started to pluck them when I see them. I have three kids and am a stay at home mom so I can't afford laser hair removal. Any suggestions would be great because I've become so self conscious about it, it's starting to affect my relationship with my husband in the bedroom.

Comment

• Re:

Yup..I agree with everyone over here..try to save something for the Laser Hair Removal..As far as I am concerned it's the only option..better to say best option to overcome all the problems at once..I hope you understand...

Regards

Jessica Martin
                  Jessica Martin
                  scottsdaleskinandlaser.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GuessGirl051 View Post
                    I am 30 years old and have had this problem since I was in Junior High. I have hair on my stomach (around my belly button that travels down to my pubic area) that I have been shaving for years. Now it's worse than ever. I also have some light thin hair on my butt. Lately I've been noticing some hairs here and there popping up on my chest and around my nipples. I started to pluck them when I see them. I have three kids and am a stay at home mom so I can't afford laser hair removal. Any suggestions would be great because I've become so self conscious about it, it's starting to affect my relationship with my husband in the bedroom.
                    i have the same EXACT problem...and i'm only 18, i can't imagine how much worse it's going to get. happy trail, light blonde hair on my butt (it's light, but there's more than i'd like there to be...) and on my nipples. it's soooo awkward!!!! my boyfriend has the smoothest butt, and i feel weird because it should be the other way around :P

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
                    • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                    • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                      2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                    • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                    • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X