Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waxing arm hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waxing arm hair

Hi, I'm new and I was so happy to find this site and so many women with the same problems that I have!
    I have a lot of arm hair that's quite thick and long. I've decided that I want to wax it, but I'm nervous about when it grows back and of people's reactions when they notice it. What are your experiences with stuff like this?

• I shaved my arms when I was a kid (didn't know better) and of course it grew back like crazy ... so now I usually Nair it. It grows back slow and looks pretty normal when it does, but people definitely notice and say things like "do you shave your arms?" They don't get how hairy my arms get without damage control ...
    So you might get funny looks, but if waxing makes you feel better, do it!
    <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• yes, use Nair Hair Removal Cream, you can get it at the store. it works pretty well though! waxing can also be your second option. Using cream is painless, only 7 minutes and POOF! It grows back within 2 weeks, but not so fast. Dont put it on for too long or it will make your skin feels itchy. 7 minutes is enuf.
      Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Comment

• Just try, you will love the result (I love it), if you dont like it then you can always stop. People might notice it for the very first time but so what, they'll get use to it somehow, if they ask you then tell them you're trying new things and you dont find it wrong... and tell them it's fun, dont care too much what people say. What makes you feel more confident and happy is the key! it's your life anyway! good luck!
        Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
        • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
        • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
          2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
        • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
        • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X