Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epilators

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epilators

Hiy,

Okay, so I can make a new thread finally.

Anyways, what steps should be taken when using an epilator?

e.g. exfoliating.

And with what products?

• epilator?

where do u buy one from are they any good for sensitive skin?
    sigpic

Comment

• You can buy them online the braun ones are really good. I know people with sensitive skin like them as they do not hurt as much as other hair removal methods. It gives good results.

Comment

• Hello,

I epilated my legs for the first time and after that made the mistake of going to the bath and using exfoliating gloves with soap. I have red marks all over my leg and in some places what looked like whiteheads. I then later found out that I should have used oil instead of exfoliating.

Please can you give tips for when epilating, what procedures to take etc. Thanks. Your helps is appreciated!

Comment

• I tried epilators and honestly not a fan it was more hassle than benefit for me and I still had irritation. I am back to just shaving I did find an awesome product called bee luscious shaving cream it is waterless and my skin is really soft google it I have had really great results.

Comment

• What I do is first exfoliate with a gentle scrub (you can get these like every where) then the epilator I bought came with these neato (yes I know I just said neato) little wipes in a pink packet called pre-epilation wipes and they means the epilator moves smoother over your skin and they help heeeaps

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
            • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
            Working...
            X