Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steps before you go get waxed? HELP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps before you go get waxed? HELP

I want to get a brazilian wax I have a place I have been told to go to and I am ready for the pain. I just dont know what the steps are before you go? Do you have to grow it out a certain length? Is there anything else I do before I walk through those doors ?

• question

hey i read your post and i was thinking about a brazilian wax as well....i was wondering where you are going because i have been trying to look for a place but none of them are to my liking....is it in new york??? if it is can you tell me which one it is...thanxx.

Comment

• ok girls i get this done all the time, my best advice is trim it right down to at least a millimetre, the closer the better as ther longer the hair the more painful it is!trust me lol
      persist with it girls,as i just said the longer the hair the more pain so make sure youy go back every 3-4 weeks and shower before you go in, watch to make sure they are not 'double dipping' in the wax,if they are dont go back coz you could get a std if they dont practice proper hygene practices. if you have a period change your tampon and hide string inside you and shower before you go in, you will be given wipes to wipe down there before they begin too so donbt stress lol
      oh and 1 more thing ive found i have 1 side that feels the pain more than the other, might be just me but let me know how it go's!! and remember persist and keep getting it done, it hurts less and less each time i prom have fun girls!

Comment

• oh lol i just realized how long ago they posted this lol whoops!! lol lol

Comment

• Old thread.

Closed.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X