Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have been growing tremendous amounts of hair under my armpits !

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been growing tremendous amounts of hair under my armpits !

This has never happened before - I am 15 turning 16.
    I have shaved under that area numerous amounts of times but recently it just doesn't stop growing!

Usually I'd shave around every week or so
    but now it's more of a daily thing, is it something I'm eating or is this natural (to grow more hair as you're getting older) ?

Please help ):

• I don't think there is anything abnormal about that. I shave daily to every other day, not that I need to, I just don't like stubble and since I'm in the shower anyways, I figure, why not.

I will say, if I only shave once a week, it would be a whole other story.

I do think that you are at the age though that it would be more common to start to notice more hair, you may still be going through some puberty.

Comment

• My leg & armpit hair grow back quickly too!
      It's totally normal, and I shave every other day.
      You have nothing to worry about.
      If anything, it's a sign that you are healthier.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
      • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
      Working...
      X