Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emjoi Power 9 Ladies Razor

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emjoi Power 9 Ladies Razor

I have recently seen the Emjoi Rotoshave for men on tv and I went to the Emjoi website to see if they had any razors for women. I came across this Emjoi Power 9 Ladies Razor and I am wonder if anyone has used it or know of anyone that has used it and what do you think of this razor?

Last edited by LanaBear; 01-05-2010, 10:34 AM. Reason: No advertising

• Haven't used this, but in my opinion it's best to get the men's version of any razor. It seems that the way they make women's razors is to take the men's version and just make it more blunt / shorter lasting / overall less effective. Which is ridiculous.

Same goes for like hair removal creams. Just get the men's kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mes_T View Post
      Haven't used this, but in my opinion it's best to get the men's version of any razor. It seems that the way they make women's razors is to take the men's version and just make it more blunt / shorter lasting / overall less effective. Which is ridiculous.

Same goes for like hair removal creams. Just get the men's kind.
      No kidding, I thought I was the only one. I used one of my hubby's a few months ago and I couldn't BELIEVE the difference. It lasts a lot longer and was way sharper.

Comment

• I know!

I mean I guess we do have softer hair, on average, but still, why would anyone want to settle for the blunter version of two blades.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
        • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
        Working...
        X