Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAIR

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAIR

I am sure many women will agree with me. I HATE shaving! I have to shave every day because my hair grows so fast and is so thick I can't take it if I don't shave. Not to mention I'm sure my fiance can't stand it either!
    Anyways people are always ranting and raving about Nair and products like it. Saying that legs are smoother then when you use a razor and that it lasts longer too. I beg to differ. I have tried it and not only does it not work but I have tried leaving it on longer then is directed and that only irritates my skin. So just wanted to see if I just have super tough hair or if this is a common consensus. Anyone?

• I am in the exact same position, with hair on my arms being the absolute worst. My hair is dark, thick and grows so fast that I need to shave everyday as well. Even when I do shave you can still see the dark hair follicles, it drives me absolutely nuts. I am sure hoping that someone had a NAIR product that works because it would be so nice to stop shaving so often. I keep saying that as soon as I win the lotto I am getting laser done on my entire body because right now without that expensive treatment I do not see how I can get used to having all the body hair .
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Nair is tricky....I've had it work, but not really well.

I've had it irritate the heck out of me too...

It's not the best stuff..I'm sure there are better things out there
      [IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/jennimassa/pinupgirls-1.jpg[/IMG]C'mon girls - let's have some FUN!

Comment

• I also would LOVE to get laser hair removal! That would be a dream come true!!!

Comment

• Sally Henson came out with a similar nair product that comes in a spray can and has a formula for coarse hair. I've used it and it worked great for me, although I've always had success with Nair as well.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

08-03-2020, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
          • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

08-03-2020, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

08-02-2020, 10:23 AM By amy40
          • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

08-02-2020, 04:22 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X