Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kind of embarassed about this...hair on breasts

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kind of embarassed about this...hair on breasts

I have hair that grows around my nipples. I'm a brunette so its dark hair that grows. I don't know how to get rid of it. I know that guys probably don't notice it but it bothers me. Any ideas or tips on how to get rid of it?

• I think that plucking is a great way to remove the hair.
    Now you don't have to get rid of it all at once if it's too time consuming.
    Pluck out the longer ones first, then everyday after you get out of the shower get rid of a few more, and soon it'll be gone.

Comment

• is it just one hair or you have too many many hair in your nipples? but, i guess its not that many because it grows in your nipple. just pluck it like what labyrinth said. if you pluck it every time it grows back, the hair won't anymore grow back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Labyrinth View Post
        ....then everyday after you get out of the shower get rid of a few more, and soon it'll be gone.
        Emphasizing the underlined above. It is crucial that plucking is done AFTER you've watered down your body/skin, so it will not be "raw" to absorb all the outside moisture. Infection might develop or worse, nodular growths (I had some in my underarms before because of plucking).

Comment

• I have the same problem, I actually have hair nearly everywhere (even between the breasts, which goes all the way down) and I pluck some of it after shower. There isn't really much we can do apart from that.

Comment

• Hair

I have the same problem. My hubby thinks it's kind of sexey and likes to play with them. I think it's grose! I pluck them every time I take a shower.
            It's a hormone thing. Nothing you can do about it except pluck or shave.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
            • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
            Working...
            X