Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permanent hair removals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent hair removals

If you are fed up with temporary hair removal products, are you looking for permanent solution for your unwanted hairs? Laser hair removals are the best stable solution for you. Afford one time get long time benefits. Thanks
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 02-02-2010, 12:46 AM. Reason: advertising

• Well, you should tell the whole story here. I've used and have been pleased w/ laser hair removal and yes, it is permanent and effective....

IF ... you have appropriate hair/skin color (dark hair+light skin= most effective use of laser)
    AND If you select a true laser (not IPL)
    AND your provider know's how to use the system (too much intensity and you can be burned seriously, too little and it's not effective).
    AND - it can be painfull, kind of like a rubber band being snapped against your skin,again, and again, again...
    FINALLY ... more than one session is required to significantly reduce the hair in an area. A series of 5 or more sessions may be required to get to the clearance you want.

No, I'm not a LHR salesperson, just someone who researched and found effective ways to more permanently remove hair.
    P

Comment

• Hey,

I search about Permanent Laser Hair Removal a lot and I found it as it is permanent and pain-free treatment with long-lasting effects too now-a-days. Before move onto any clinics please consult various medical centers and internet too for. I got quality one Clinic after in depth research and many reviews on other sites too.

I am here to help you and last decision up to you. Choice is your.

What's your opinion about this ?

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

• Everyone talks about laser, but I've just had an ultrasound hair removal treatment. It was painless. I'll need a number of treatments, but it will be well worth it. I've read up on the subject and believe that this is the best solution, at least for me.

Comment

• Laser Hair Removal - London/South East

Hello,

Im an asian women in my mid 20's looking to have laser hair removal treatment to my whole face. I was wondering which clinic would be the best to go to for asian skin - dark hair?

Also i read somewhere that IPL is not recommended? what is IPL and what are the other methods?

Also what is the price range for laser treatment - and how many sessions would an average person require?

Thanks

xxxx

Comment

• I had laser hair removal done on my armpit, 2 more sessions to go but definitely seeing the difference. Might wanna try that but be sure to go to a good place with license

Comment

• Spam magnet, thread closed
              PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
              • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
              Working...
              X