Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Careful Shaving Down Under

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Careful Shaving Down Under

Hey all,

I recently read a report that said shaving opens up your skin, because the razor takes off tiny bits of skin cells. That's why you get that burning sensation when putting on lotion after you shave.

This also leaves you very susceptible to STDs. So if you shave down under, make sure you wait a little bit before "having fun" with a partner who hasn't been tested. Better safe than sorry.

• Originally posted by healthylady View Post
    Hey all,

This also leaves you very susceptible to STDs. So if you shave down under, make sure you wait a little bit before "having fun" with a partner who hasn't been tested. Better safe than sorry.
    I agree you should "wait a little bit" before having sex with an untested partner -like until they've been tested.

Comment

• lol, good one WildChild!

Comment

• And great point healthylady!

Not everyone waits. It's a reality. But that's great knowledge to arm every woman with. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• This sounds really bad, but this never even crossed my mind! I shave down stairs so to speak, and it just never even occured to me.

Well now i know. so thank you for that xx
          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
          "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

Comment

• Thanks for the warning!
            I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

08-03-2020, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
            • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

08-03-2020, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

08-02-2020, 10:23 AM By amy40
            • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

08-02-2020, 04:22 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X