Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPL any reviews?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPL any reviews?

I have been having IPL for a whil not sure im going to the best place and have had severe burns ! any views or comments?

• Yeah,,, stop!!

If ya get burned, it's time for serious re-eval of the process. Stop first, burns may leave permanent scars - the last thing you need.

Also, all the research I've done says IPL is either not at all effective OR much less effective than a true laser.

Switch to another hair removal process. I've used LHR on many areas of my body with good results. Laser, not IPL. Check out the differences and find a new place for treatments.
    P

Comment

• Thanks for the advice!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Are you energized after sex? Or ready to sleep?

We were talking one day about the timing of sex. He is charged up and energized following sex, and I'm super relaxed and usually want to sleep. We're...

Yesterday, 04:58 AM By atskitty2
      • Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
      • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
      Working...
      X