Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taping knees, best hair removal method

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taping knees, best hair removal method

I am not a girl but I have a question relating to hair removal. I tape my knees often (knee tracking problems), the taping procedure goes from my lower leg across my knees on up my thighs. I have tried shaving which is fairly quick and I tried using the sugar stuff. Is waxing better? I am not going to go to a professional so I would do it at home. I would rather have the hair gone for awhile rather than having the stubble come back so soon (GF does not like the stubble feeling but still says just shave it, she has never done anything but shave). I thought the results from the sugering product were better than shaving. Does removing with shorter hair make it less painful? Its kind of embarrassing but better than removing tape from legs with hair everytime. I can hack the pain but tips welcome.

• Removing hair when it is shorter causes less pain, that's for sure.
    I also believe that Sugaring is preferable over shaving simply because the results are smoother and last longer.

Comment

• What is sugaring? I'm not familiar with that... I don't think.???

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X