Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removal of hair on legs and upper lips and chin..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal of hair on legs and upper lips and chin..

Hai,,

I am facing this problem from so many years but i havent got any answer for this.. i have a very thick,dark and strong hair on my legs.. and i have hair on my upper lip and chin also,here hair is dark but not that much thick.
    I tried to remove hair on legs with veet but it was not useful as my hair was very thick .I tried shaving also but hair grows very fast ,within a night i can see hair coming out.. And on upper lip i tried removing with tweezers.. it is very painful removing with tweezers. and need much time to remove hair by hair.So nothing helped me in removing my hair..

Now as i am working in a software company ..i am not able hide myself from others.. i feel very uncomforatble while speaking with others.. and i cant wear skirts also .. it became a very big problem for me .. please tell me how i have to overcome this.. i cant go for laser and electrolysis.. i need a cheap and best product..
    please help me

• Go for waxing. Might want to get it done at a salon first. Not too expensive.

Comment

• Can u suggest me any products which can be useful for me..

Can you please tell me any products which works and shows good effect on my hair type.. both for face and legs..

Originally posted by Mes_T View Post
      Go for waxing. Might want to get it done at a salon first. Not too expensive.

Comment

• If you facing this kind of problem then do one thing go for hair removal treatment. It will help you a lot and your confidence go up.

Comment

• Try ultrasound hair removal. It's working for me.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
          • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
          Working...
          X