Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help meeeee! embarrassing hair alert!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help meeeee! embarrassing hair alert!!!

Ok... so I have a lot of hair down there and, like, around the butt crack/hole area. I really want to wax it, but I don't know how to ask my mom about it, because it's not the type of thing I'd bring up in a conversation with her. We hardly talk about girly stuff, and I've just barely gotten her to get me some Nair to try for other things (doesn't work too well). I'm really embarrassed about this, and I've only got about 13 days until school, and we take showers this year and I don't want to look like a hairy freak!!!! HELP!!!

• Hi

Why dont you shave the area? I shave down there and I dont have any problems, its just a little itchy when it grows back If you havent got a razor already, tell your mum you want it to shave yor legs because the nair didnt work too well? I would place a bet that there are LOADS of other girls in your year dreading the showers for the same reason

Comment

• yeahhhh, i figured i'd try the nair, but blehhhhh, **can't wait**! thanks for your help (:

Comment

• Your very welcome

Comment

• I agree. Just shave. Hun we all have hair and what you see as ALOT may be normal. I hated the showers to. Luckily for me the were not required so I just wait until I got home. Majority of us did. I went to a camp for 4 days and we all showered in tshirts. Trust me, how you feel is very normal.
          Krystal

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X