Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sideburn trimmer? Thoughts?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideburn trimmer? Thoughts?

Okay as we all know..shaving can be a pain. Especially a couple days after
    And waxing HURTS.

So I've heard a few times of women using sideburn trimmers to remove the hair down below. It doesn't completely shave the hair off, but instead leaves you soft and smooth. Not hairy..like a perfect medium from what I hear. Plus no itchy irritation or ingrown hairs.

Has anyone used this method? How do you like it? Product recommendation?
    I'm only asking because I'm interested and would like some feedback on it just to see what all the hype is about. Because I DESPISE shaving.

Thanks

• How would you get in all the Nooks and Crannies with one of those ??

Comment

• lol well sideburn trimmers are pretty small. They're not like your usual electric shavers you see.
      I'm pretty sure if you spread out, you'd be able to get the nooks and cranny's. lol

Comment

• K, but wouldn't they leave stubble ??

Comment

• No. Trimmers are just that..trimmers. Not shavers.
          Shaving will leave you stubble.
          Trimmers will just trim the hair down to about a half inch or maybe less. It doesn't leave you prickly or any stubble. Just softer and much shorter.

For those girls that want to be completely bare, this isn't the method to use. I just know a few girlfriends who love doing this and wanted to see if they were the only ones

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
          • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
          Working...
          X