Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bikini wax ingrown hair marks

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikini wax ingrown hair marks

I have some not so nice looking red blemishes on my bikini line from ingrown hairs, but I want to get waxed again. Do you think that I should wait for these to heal first? I'm just a bit worried about what the waxer would think, I'd prefer if it was looking a bit nicer before i got waxed. Or am I just being silly?

• For ingrown pubic hairs along the bikini line, hold a hot compress against ingrown spots for ten minutes three times a day to soften the skin and help the hairs work their way out.

Comment

• oh gosh dont be embarassed. the lady i go to to get waxed has told me about some of the funny/horror stories. like this one guy goes to get the inside of his nose WAXED! and this one guy goes in to get his whole butt and back waxed and he has bacne. so trust me i highly doubt those red bumps will freak the waxer out. they will know "hey i waxed this person and waxing can cause ingrown hairs". you are afraid they are gonna think its some disease or something terrible. trust me they know its an ingrown hair. they are certified in hair removal. NOOO WORRIES

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Are you energized after sex? Or ready to sleep?

We were talking one day about the timing of sex. He is charged up and energized following sex, and I'm super relaxed and usually want to sleep. We're...

Yesterday, 04:58 AM By atskitty2
      • Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
      • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
      Working...
      X