Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need advice... please help me!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice... please help me!

Hi there! so, I'm 15 and I'm not sexually active and never have been. But, I shave down the lower area because I don't like having hair there. But, unfortunately, I have a hairy butt crack. and as embarrassing as it is, I don't know how to get rid of it. Like, if it's okay to shave it too. and I can't get wax or laser because my parents would freak and I'm to embarrassed to tell my mom. And I keep thinking about when I get married and I'll be to embarrassed to be with my husband and won't know what to do! It's just really starting to bother me. I've always developed faster then girls my age. People say I look 18-19 and I'm 15. But please help me out! I really need some advice! thanks!

• How thick is the covering down there? You could shave it if you could reach it and comfy of not nicking yourself. I don't think husbands would be concerned about it - at least mine is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by wo-wo-man
      Everybody has a hairy butt crack; if they say they don't they are either lying or they've never checked. .
      Not true.
      I don't. Many other prople don't either

Comment

• I also do not have a hairy backside.

Comment

• Firstly don't worry about it. Guys like different hair volumes on a girl, and if you find someone special, he won't drop you because you have hair somewhere. If it really bothers you then, when you are old enough - 16??, have it waxed/lasered out without telling your parents. I understand this can be almost permanent.
          Wouldn't your mother understand and be supportive of this anyway??

Comment

• It's not TOO hairy... but it is noticeable. I tried to shave a little once and it ended up being very itchy and it was so annoying! Do you think if I continue I will get used to it and it will stop itching??

Comment

• Some pubic hair is down there no matter how perfect all the people commenting this think they are. Girl you are 15 so any hair is some hair and is going to freak you out. I am 18 and have a younger sister who is 16. We live in a beach town so ZERO BODY HAIR is ideal for us. I have been getting waxed (behind my mothers back have you) since I was around 15. I just hated the major razorbumps I'd get down there because for some reason my skin is super sensitive no matter how many magical creams or razors I try. Go to a nail salon and spend a lil bit of money (preferably not a nail salon your mom goes to) and go and get it waxed. its cheap and at first you think OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AWKWARD. but think of it like the gynocologist (cant seem to spell that). they have seen 1,001 vaginas and waxed them all. don't be embarassed. and their hair stays away for far longer! just go and get your nails done while you are there and mommy dearest will have no idea

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

I think that's the bottom line! Each person/couple should do whatever feels right for them -- even if it is to please the other party, so long as it's...

09-15-2020, 10:36 PM By JonnyR
              • Reply to When to call it quits?

It makes perfect sense, though. It might not be fool-proof but really if you find yourself rooting for one side over the other, that kinda tells you exactly...

09-15-2020, 09:47 PM By Strega
              • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Aside from keeping a bare bikini line in the summer months, I’ve never felt pressured from a societal standpoint to keep my pubic hair a certain way....

09-15-2020, 09:12 PM By Strega
              • Reply to Letting a friendship fade away

Emily D. thanks....

09-14-2020, 05:13 PM By atskitty2
              • Reply to When to call it quits?

The guy my friend was dating apparently sensed her disinterest, and asked her if she'd like to continue dating. She avoided the question, and that was...

09-14-2020, 05:09 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
              • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
              Working...
              X